Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

I also got called some nasty names for saying Arda is not good enough imo, but that is another epic! This truly is a unique environment! :lol:
Plenty of people that ridicule peoples opinions here, calling them trolls and eventuelly get them banned. Quite disgusting.

xXKonan

[tw]763751410655698944[/tw]

Says we offered 23 for Luan but Gremio want 30 Million but the two clubs are close to agreeing to a 27 Million euro Deal.

BarçaBarça

I hoped we would go for a non-brazilian and save some money just because of nationality..

But I guess we just have to welcome 'Luanel Messi' :giggle:

F

Flavia

Getting the lesser one. Then again, I don't think either of GJ, gabigol or him will become wc players. Still makes no sense, as Munir is here, and Luan is not better than him.

xXKonan

Gerard Romero said a couple of weeks ago that our 4th Possible forward will likely be Brazilian. and with Sport running the Luan story and add that info I posted above. It seems like Luan is most likely our number 1 target to reinforce the front line.

He's the only name I have seen that hasn't gone away in the past week. Gomez links and rumors seem to have gone away, MD only posted about the Gignac Rumors, and the only player I have seen that we have been linked with recently Calleri, but he joined West Ham on loan.

opjeoff

Getting the lesser one. Then again, I don't think either of GJ, gabigol or him will become wc players. Still makes no sense, as Munir is here, and Luan is not better than him.

we need another forward. munir can be ney and messi replacement but we need a suarez replacement. i'd rather we dont have a suarez replacement than have fucking Luan though. 27m?! fuck no.

F

Flavia

we need another forward. munir can be ney and messi replacement but we need a suarez replacement. i'd rather we dont have a suarez replacement than have fucking Luan though. 27m?! fuck no.
He's not a Suarez replacement per se, but he can play as a 9. It'd be weird to sign him and loan Munir. But it seems one Brazilian per summer is obligatory.

spark

There's no way that this is the only player in all of europe and south america they can find for 27 million or more.

Guaporta

I would be seriously disappointed if the club signs Luán instead of players like Mario Gómez and Gabigol. Not only would the far-more-talented Gabigol be the better fit for Barça, he would give us more value-for-money. As far as I can judge his quality (based on the views of Brazilian experts), he wouldn't fit our standard. Let alone be worth €27M! I'd rater have Mario Gómez, Gabigol or even Munir that this overrated guy!

Home of Barca Fans