Barca Transfers and Rumors

springfield

Recent history is three CL, seven (if i remember well) Spanish League, a lot of copas and other cups, amazing clasicos victories...

this is the recent history of fcb...
unfortunately the last deals [gomes, arda, denis, paco] is very influent in the valuations of a lot of users...
but this is a new market, i believe will be different and more lucky than the last.

Less laments and criticisms, more trust.
My humble opinion ;)

I said it many times before. Barcelona is very lucky to have MSN, the problems they have now is not a one season problem but a build up over the years. You don't buy a team. Players need to adapt, get to know each other, learn the playing style etc... Making transfers because you failed last season means you made the wrong transfers over the years. When someone is not able to play anymore, you should have someone who can take the spot and is used of playing with the squad. That's why clubs buy younger players and let them play more every season. Recent history got Barcelona many prizes, but the more people left, the more problems pop up. And that's because of bad transfers over the years, not having the right people on the bench. A big club doesn't look at one season, they plan a head, for several seasons.

JamDav1982

[tw]880050904761868290[/tw]

EPL followers, how good is this guy?

I like him.

Sold defensively, hard working and can put in a decent ball in final third.

If he could be got for a relatively low fee as being quoted would take him as an upgrade on Roberto and Vidal in a market where doesnt seem to be a whole lot of options.

Giginho75

I said it many times before. Barcelona is very lucky to have MSN, the problems they have now is not a one season problem but a build up over the years. You don't buy a team. Players need to adapt, get to know each other, learn the playing style etc... Making transfers because you failed last season means you made the wrong transfers over the years. When someone is not able to play anymore, you should have someone who can take the spot and is used of playing with the squad. That's why clubs buy younger players and let them play more every season. Recent history got Barcelona many prizes, but the more people left, the more problems pop up. And that's because of bad transfers over the years, not having the right people on the bench. A big club doesn't look at one season, they plan a head, for several seasons.

then, for the same reason RM is very lucky to have CR7, without him i'm curious to know blancos results in the last seven or eight years...

about the wrong choises and deals of the last seasons...ok, i agree...
we haven't to repeat the same mistakes...
but the recent history is made of great results...
no discussion about this point...and this means FCB worked well with masia, with the choise of coaches, with some important deals (alba, neymar, mascherano, suarez, etc.)...

instead it seems you talk about a team without future vision...
what team have this vision? RM? PSG? Bayern? British teams?
in my opinion we have to wait and see this session market before having criticisms...

Last edited:

vuji_31

I really don't know why is there not any single media connecting Barca with Aurier ? He is really good.
And everyday same news with Verratti.

They don't have backup plan if verratti stays at PSG.They don0t know what kind of player they want.
OK Paulinho if he goes to Barca will be player like Keita to bring defense quality in midfield.

It is nonsense to pay 30 million euros for player who played 15 matches in La liga.
We need proven player.This Soares is solid cheap solution.

It seems like Deulofeu does not want go back to Barcelona.
He knows he will not be starter.

If Tello goes to Betis we could give him and some money for Ceballos but it is hard possible beacuse he was talking trash against Bartca,Catalunya few years ago..

Trafalgar

I really don't know why is there not any single media connecting Barca with Aurier ? He is really good.
And everyday same news with Verratti.

They don't have backup plan if verratti stays at PSG.They don0t know what kind of player they want.
OK Paulinho if he goes to Barca will be player like Keita to bring defense quality in midfield.

It is nonsense to pay 30 million euros for player who played 15 matches in La liga.
We need proven player.This Soares is solid cheap solution.

It seems like Deulofeu does not want go back to Barcelona.
He knows he will not be starter.

If Tello goes to Betis we could give him and some money for Ceballos but it is hard possible beacuse he was talking trash against Bartca,Catalunya few years ago..

Same, I think Aurier would be the best choice for us, but sadly he has an attitude problem.

eaman

If we can't get Verratti what do you think about Thomas Lemar?

Totally different players and if we don't get verratti we can forget about going back to the good old days of tiki taka which he would help bring back as he is a xavi type

raki

If we can't get Verratti what do you think about Thomas Lemar?

Totally different players. Lemar is a winger who plays through the middle just like Bernardo Silva.

Verrati is a thinker. A maestro.

Ceballos hates barça and Madrid will snatch him. And we need starters. Ceballos is not starter material.

Home of Barca Fans