Barca Transfers and Rumors

Co0ter

Alves was massively underrated defensively. If you haven't figured that out already after watching Roberto and Vidal then there is no hope for you.

He was often pushing far forward, but always ran back to defend. He ran back and forth- all game long and despite the fact he should be exhausted from that still managed to defend really well. He was also strong in 1 vs 1 defending- ask Ronaldo.

I'm going to miss him more than any other player we've recently lost. Xavi and Alves were one of a kind.

Professor Chaos

CpRTCDxWAAAWqjM.jpg

It begins.

xXKonan

Well to be fair to Robert he's already said a lot of strikers turned us down due to the presence of MSN.

It's just hard to find someone who's young and perhaps good enough that is willing to sit on the bench and share minutes with Suarez.

khaled_a_d

Well to be fair to Robert he's already said a lot of strikers turned us down due to the presence of MSN.

It's just hard to find someone who's young and perhaps good enough that is willing to sit on the bench and share minutes with Suarez.

Who said we want our new striker young?

Ritchie

Alves was massively underrated defensively. If you haven't figured that out already after watching Roberto and Vidal then there is no hope for you.

He was often pushing far forward, but always ran back to defend. He ran back and forth- all game long and despite the fact he should be exhausted from that still managed to defend really well. He was also strong in 1 vs 1 defending- ask Ronaldo.

I'm going to miss him more than any other player we've recently lost. Xavi and Alves were one of a kind.

Prime Alves, yes. He was mostly awful for the last 2 or 3 seasons, although he could come up with a performance at times.

El Flaco

Last edited:

PhilS

Must buy a RB who can actually defend!

Vidal should only be used a RW substitute, his defensive game ist absolutely shocking.

Vidal is looking like someone who can only play against bad offensive teams, at most. He would probably be more useful at a different position.

I would not expect any RB to be added this late. So, Lucho has no choice but to start Sergi Roberto at RB. He's a good guy to have on the field, I think he'll be at least OK starting at RB. This does weaken the bench quite a bit, and the team is in trouble if Roberto gets hurt.

If Sergi Roberto starts at RB, who is the backup at DM? Last year, Masch was too valuable at CB to be DM backup.

Home of Barca Fans