Barca Transfers and Rumors

Neeraj

I would NOT want Gomez anywhere near here. Why not get Van Persie? I think Van Persie would be a good temporary fix? Should be easy to get him, no wage/fee problem, will not expect to start every game, we know he is good technically...Only question is whether he still feels he should be at a team playing every game..

amircule

[tw]761133885153431552[/tw]
Hope we are not signing anyone for the sake of just doing it. We should take our time.

JamDav1982

Didn't like the idea of Gomez at first but coming round to idea.

Not at all a Barca type player as a penalty box striker but if happy to get minimum minutes could be a decent option in squad.

There were a few games last season where teams protected their lead and sat deep inviting crosses. Atleti did it so too did Valencia snd Barca put ball after ball into the box and couldn't score.

Jombi

He even sucks on youtube clips lol.

He doesnt suck. He was on Team of the Season in Brazil last season, and has started very well this season. I dont want him but he's better than Munir.

[youtube]/watch?v=q8q8Iphozx8[/youtube]

Devils

Well shit...If it is between Luan and Gomez we clearly haven't set a standard on the level of quality. :lol:

Gomez is established striker at the highest level and the main striker for the German National Team.

On the other hand Luan looks like the striker version of Douglas.

Jombi

Well shit...If it is between Luan and Gomez we clearly haven't set a standard on the level of quality. :lol:

Gomez is established striker at the highest level and the main striker for the German National Team.

On the other hand Luan looks like the striker version of Douglas.

Gomez was garbage in Fiorentina and he will be garbage for us as well. You dont seem to know anything about Luan. Just "brazilian=never heard of=doublas"-type logic.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gomez was garbage in Fiorentina and he will be garbage for us as well. You dont seem to know anything about Luan. Just "brazilian=never heard of=doublas"-type logic.

You his agent or something? Team of the season in Brazil don't mean shit mayn.

Also Gomez's time at Forentina was marred by his injury troubles. He scored 20+ goals with Besiktas last season. And the Turkish league is better than the Brazilian league.

Wick

Both of these players are not what I expected. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with Luan. He's Brazilian, which will please Neymar after Alves and Adriano having left Barca. A happy Neymar is a good Neymar. Also, he is younger than Gomez and has shown at least some potential.

Home of Barca Fans