Barca Transfers and Rumors

Espacio

Selling Vidal for 7m euros is so stupid that our board will most likely do it. He was really good before he got injured, i'd rather have him for another season.

Exactly. Vidal needs to get more opportunities.

i know but as you know we bought david villa 40m€ and sold 2m€
we are not succesfull while selling footballers
for me vidals value 10m+ maybe 12 but not so much like 20-25 cause he didn't have enough time on pitch this year

1993Kaan1993

70 m euros plus sales will be sufficient for RB, CB, Coutinho and new Xavi? considering signing Coutinho+CB will hardly solve our problems.

Galning

We don't need a 10, so we don't need Coutinho. What we need is a central midfielder who can keep hold of the ball and decide the tempo of our game, and that should be our priority. I just hope the Coutinho rumours are just the tabloids linking us with a fancy name.

Espacio

We don't need a 10, so we don't need Coutinho. What we need is a central midfielder who can keep hold of the ball and decide the tempo of our game, and that should be our priority. I just hope the Coutinho rumours are just the tabloids linking us with a fancy name.

we don't need Coutinho ???
Iniesta will be 33 and he has oftenly injury problem
and we don't have any creative midfielder to prepare some position to MSN
now i am ok to get JUST Coutinho without any other transfer

SeloBarca

Coutinho is not the man to provide balls to MSN, neither is Iniesta.
It has always been Xavis role and we been really weak in midfield since he left.
Messi has to drop down and do that job since we have noone that can do it.
Coutinho would be ok to replace Iniesta, so would Silva, but we would still need a deep playmaking CM.

BigBarcaBoy

If we buy Coutinho only, appoint Unzue as our head coach and expect shit to improve then we are doomed. Signing a WC CM and a WC RB alongside Coutinho is a must, I don't care who we have to sell, I'd trade Neymar for Veratti.

Don't get that logic i'm afraid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vitolo rumours are as dumb as Arda ones were. I do not know what to expect from this board. Signing another aging player would be stupid.

He's not a bad player, but burning 30-40m on another 28 year old player to play the bench role would be hilarious. I'd say sad, but kind of gotten used to it. Hopefully just a random, stupid rumor though, but it seem to become our M.O to do shit like this.

82hd6.jpg

El Guaje

It has always been Xavis role and we been really weak in midfield since he left.
Coutinho would be ok to replace Iniesta, so would Silva, but we would still need a deep playmaking CM.

Any suggestions? Özil is the best passer i can think of. He will be running on the last year of his contract so he would be available for a good price.

SeloBarca

Any suggestions? Özil is the best passer i can think of. He will be running on the last year of his contract so he would be available for a good price.

I have none, so i see this shit going on next year. Weve been to slow to move.
Özil is not the player either.
Could have gambled on this guy that went to Dortmund for 15m..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4qt9tmpusA
Verratti isnt available but would be ideal.
Verratti + Silva/Coutinho, then we would be set, and broke XD

Last edited:

Devils

According to sport we want to generate 60m from sales. Which is crazy money when you think of the players we will be putting on the market.

The players that are going to leave are Arda, Mathieu, Verm, Tello -- We'd be lucky to get anywhere near 30m for these four players.

Players that could possibly leave -- Munir, Rafinha, Vidal, Masch.

I'm guessing we will be selling Rafinha and Munir to generate the extra money. I do hope if we sell Munir that we sell him for a lower fee and incorporate a buyback clause on him.

Espacio

I have none, so i see this shit going on next year. Weve been to slow to move.
Özil is not the player either.
Could have gambled on this guy that went to Dortmund for 15m..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4qt9tmpusA
Verratti isnt available but would be ideal.
Verratti + Silva/Coutinho, then we would be set, and broke XD

Coutinho is creative player like Iniesta and i don't agree with u not provided Iniesta provider is Xavi
U can think like this Xavi is cooker. Iniesta is waiter, MSN are eater
Yes our winger/forward Messi and Neymar are creater but we don't have any player who has flair in midfield except Inıesta
Of course we need new Xavi and we need new Iniesta because of Iniesta's age and injury problem
So Coutinho is new Iniesta for me cause he has dribling, shooting, passing, and creativity but i don't know who can be the new Xavi

Home of Barca Fans