Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

Yes, Villa was sold for 2m.

Caceres was sold for 3m.

Song, Hleb and others have been sold for free/loaned out.

This is the type of revenue we should be expecting from our departures. We cant expect lots of revenue coming in.

JamDav1982

Villa price was affected by a ridiculous wage increase in his contract when he was declining and he only wanted to stay in Spain.

Even the English clubs that wanted him were not willing to pay a big fee in the January window due to his injuries etc.

There was never going to be a big fee for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we are looking for a CB this summer, I wonder if we are still consider Dayot Upamecano as an option?

Can he be transferred into two consecutive windows?
Also RB Leipzig is an interesting case,are they gonna be sellers in the transfer windows or act like other clubs bought by rich owners/foundations like PSG,City & Chelsea?

He obviously can, but he will be expensive for Leipzig to let him go. Probably too expensive for us. Looks like we're mostly linked to younger, inexperienced CBs, which in that case we should really go for Davinson IMO. I like Yeray too, but a 30m + 10m(36% taxes) would be too much.

I don't know anything about Sarr, and Lucas is the wrong Hernandez. If we want to sign one of the Hernandez brothers, then it should be Theo as a LB/CB if Digne leaves, because he really is a top, top talent and performing at a high level this season for Alaves.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
; Coutinho and Bellerin are useless for us.

Try harder, Sport.

Please expand on this incredible take on things ....

Given the mediocrity of our midfield and our disasterous right back situation I'd say those two are exactly what we need , probably won't happen, though . Sadly

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, here's me hoping we mange to find our own diamond like Bayern did with Kroos, PSG with Verratti and us with Thiago(before we let him go lol)

Reading Ajax forum they don't seem to rate him very highly lol

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well, here's me hoping we mange to find our own diamond like Bayern did with Kroos, PSG with Verratti and us with Thiago(before we let him go lol)

Reading Ajax forum they don't seem to rate him very highly lol

If their fans know a little something something about football than we're about to fu*ck up again :lol: If a player doesn't even stand out in a club like Ajax, how the bloody hell will he do in Barca? Our scouting and transfers are simply sucking so hard, SAD!

Home of Barca Fans