Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

Didn't they make the rule far more flexible couple of years ago?

Only a little more flexible from what I've seen. Its still basically impossible to buy a club and pour money into it and keep the players as they succeed. Monaco has an average attendance of a regular Segunda club.

Last edited:

Xavinho

Mascherano will be 33 in a couple of months, and signed a new contract last season so presumably is on fairly high wages. Not sure how much people are expecting to get for him.

Barcilliant

Mascherano will be 33 in a couple of months, and signed a new contract last season so presumably is on fairly high wages. Not sure how much people are expecting to get for him.

At least 10 million. Man is a true professional.

It would be pretty sad if this was his last season and he left with only a Copa. He deserves better.

JamDav1982

At least 10 million. Man is a true professional.

It would be pretty sad if this was his last season and he left with only a Copa. He deserves better.

Not getting 10m for him unless he wanted to go to China.

Wouldnt get close to that for 33 year old that looks like on decline.

aaron101

We still need Masch on the bench just like what we did to Xavi 2 seasons ago. We still need players who are veterans and leaders on the pitch.

khaled_a_d

The question is whether he is gonna be good enough for 3rd CB? Because usually the 3rd CB plays a lot. And if we brought someone new to be 3rd CB that is unfair situation for Mascherano who would want to be starter before the world cup year

xXKonan

[tw]853991957454049280[/tw]

Says we are looking for a CB. and the ones listed in the article that are options and we like are.

1. Yeray Álvarez (Bilbao)

2. Malang Sarr (Nice)

3. Lucas Hernández (Atletico)

4. Jose Maria Giménez (Atletico)

I heard good things about Malang Sarr, but he's really young (18) and this is his first full time season at the top level. I think he still needs a season or two before we should seriously consider buying him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
[tw]853991957454049280[/tw]

Says we are looking for a CB. and the ones listed in the article that are options and we like are.

1. Yeray Álvarez (Bilbao)

2. Malang Sarr (Nice)

3. Lucas Hernández (Atletico)

4. Jose Maria Giménez (Atletico)

I heard good things about Malang Sarr, but he's really young (18) and this is his first full time season at the top level. I think he still needs a season or two before we should seriously consider buying him.
what's Yeray's release clause? Any chance Gomes might be fractionally Basque?

Home of Barca Fans