Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
You missed an important thing there in my post. Sarcasm
The EPL is the one with end to end to football and a lot of space that goes with that football

You want to sell Umtiti after he has been nothing short of amazing for us? Right now Umtiti is performing better than both Pique, Mascherano and he is a lot younger

It's down to taste . I see what Pique does and does it well . I don't see the same from Umtiti . Sure he's decent on the ball but he doesn't seem great at tackling or heading away or whatever . Wish we could get Ramos for the last few years of his career - we sure miss Puyol !

A Kompany and Vermaelen reunion sounds interresting..

Have we a team entered in a hospital league ?

Haha. Sounds very solid. Make it happen, just get rid off Piqué en umtiti .....

Pique / Stones with Bellerin and Alba would be just great IMHO

Maybe he was playing bad all this time so that his fee decreases and Arsenal can let him go :cool:

Is this all folklore ??

I've never seen him have a bad game or even make any bad errors .

He's either good or fabulous ..

xXKonan

Bellerin hasn't had a great season and he had his fair share of injuries as well.

Stones isn't good enough for us(Yet). and the money Everton wanted for him it really wasn't worth it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is this all folklore ??

I've never seen him have a bad game or even make any bad errors .

He's either good or fabulous ..

That's not a folklore, but you being oblivious to Bellerin's bad games and shortcomings along with the Stones hype and disregard for his shitty-ness v Umtiti's good performances, is a Shakespearean tragedy.

Messi983

One kid I think we should keep our eye on for the future is Alvaro Odriozola. Only 21 years old and he has established himself as starting RB for Sociedad in last two months. Obviously he's not ready for Barça yet and not an option for this summer when we need to find a starting RB and while some bigger clubs might get interested in him it's probably the best for him to stay at Sociedad for another season and play regularly. He should improve his defense but I really like his energy and flying down the right flank.

[youtube]DZ9FByfUMOQ[/youtube]

[youtube]TpZ62Qb0vIM[/youtube]

[youtube]WijUT5ZLd88[/youtube]

PhilS

Don't buy a fullback. In fact, sell Alba. Go all-in with the 3-3-1-3. Buy Dybala as the big move for next summer.

Then you would also need more depth on the back line, and more depth for the left midfield spot, to go along with Iniesta. Unless Iniesta chooses to leave.

This formation will need heavy defensive contributions from the side midfielders.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd try Alba in midfield role in our 3-4-3.
When you look at it our midfielders (Rakitic and Iniesta) play wide anyway.

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah, it would be great... for the opposition, though.

It's not really enough to criticise my proposal using an attempt at humour ..

What would be YOUR preferred back 4 or set up ??

That's not a folklore, but you being oblivious to Bellerin's bad games and shortcomings along with the Stones hype and disregard for his shitty-ness v Umtiti's good performances, is a Shakespearean tragedy.

Umptiti was decent the other night when we played well ... but he's been in our defence when so many poor goals have been conceded this season ...

As regards Stones , who's around the same age as Umtiti ( maybe younger ) has gone from strength to strength in his first season with City and Pep , new club , new players alongside him ( no Company until last night ) and everyone adapting to Pep's ideas .

Home of Barca Fans