Barca Transfers and Rumors

El Barcelona

We didn't buy him from EPL so he obviously is not good enough for us. Zincubus has some strange obsession with EPL players.

Ah Oké. Maybe we have to go full throthle on Vertonghen and Alderweireld, they're considered thé best bpl defense duo. Alderweireld was past 2 games for belgium NT team complete shit. I don't understand thé bpl hype..

Messi983

Ah Oké. Maybe we have to go full throthle on Vertonghen and Alderweireld, they're considered thé best bpl defense duo. Alderweireld was past 2 games for belgium NT team complete shit. I don't understand thé bpl hype..

I would go for Koscielny and Stones.

hulinat

Gabriel Mercado is playing great for Sevilla and Argentina. Would be a great signing for the rb position since he can also play cb aswell. Mario Gaspar would be another good option and he'd probably be available for less than 20M but were chasing Cancelo and Soares instead smh

Scientist

If Bellerin is coming..

giphy.gif

JerseyAddict

As more and more rumors come, more I am sure we will get only some "La Liga proven" B-class or some Bellerini-likes... no Veratti, no Dyabla, no Mbappe, no world class stars. First of all Barça doesn't have money, sells or loans cheap, buys expensive, has "stars" in dressingroom and no one wants to come to be next Paco&co to warm the bench.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, our wage budget is main problem not lack of spending cash.
There is room to fit in another star player in this 3-3-1-3 system in Rafinha's place.

I am far from happy with Robert but maybe we'll see something different in his 2nd summer.

SeloBarca

As more and more rumors come, more I am sure we will get only some "La Liga proven" B-class or some Bellerini-likes... no Veratti, no Dyabla, no Mbappe, no world class stars. First of all Barça doesn't have money, sells or loans cheap, buys expensive, has "stars" in dressingroom and no one wants to come to be next Paco&co to warm the bench.

Like every year.
Were SO slow in the market while all other teams starts making predeals with players half a year ahead.
Dahoud now Went to Dortmund. They have shitloads of extremly talented players, while we buy "laliga proven" shit at the last week of transfer window for way to much Money or 30+ players

Home of Barca Fans