Barca Transfers and Rumors

Catta

Neymar is the worlds most marketable and expensive player, PSG would gladly give Verratti and 100 mil for him

messid10s

Thiago and Bellerin should be our only two signings. They are excellent footballers who have been schooled in the Barcelona way. Both will be expensive but they could play for the club for a decade so the cost will be spread out more after those two signings I think we're good to go.

1993Kaan1993

München won't sell Thiago, forget about him.or PSG won't sell Verratti. Chasing them is just waste of time for us. in addition, l'm nt sure if Keita is right man for us. When l watched their game, Keita didn't impress me as much as Forsberg did. Another point is Forsberg suits us more than him if you ask me. After all, we should ask ourselves what kind of player we need. A Xavi replacement or İniesta replacement? or Both? The first should be Kimmich. The latter should be Forsberg or Coutinho. l think we have a chance for Kimmich, just because he wants to play at midfield, his idol is Xavi. if Kimmich not possible, l'd go for Tielemans or Dahoud.

Bellerin
Kimmich/Dahoud/Tielemans
Forsberg/Coutinho.

would be my picks for the next summer transfer window.Moreover, if we add Dembele to them with the player's sale's money such as Arda, it would be dreamy.

We made greatest mistake in Kroos, we let Real to sign him, as we didn't ask for him when he was available for transfer after München wanted to offload him because of his 13 m euros wage demand, highest number in their Team. l understand them though it's crazy to let him go and sign a finished Real player in Xabi, giving 13 m to him would kill their wage balance. Xavi was about to leave and we didn't move for Kroos.

Last edited:
:lol: There is no chance to get Kimmich.

Dahoud is going to Dortmund.

Forsberg has just extended and is going to stay at Leipzig. Dont know how anybody could think that they ll listen to offers. Red Bull have an ambitious project and they surely dont need money so they wont sell their crown jewels. Same for Keita. Its laughable to think u can go there and pick their players under long contract.

I m pretty sure Coutinho is also going nowhere upcoming summer and Bellerin sounds highly unrealistic too.

Could just be more unrealistic, if u would have mentioned Weigl.

BarçaBarça

:lol: There is no chance to get Kimmich.

Dahoud is going to Dortmund.

Forsberg has just extended and is going to stay at Leipzig. Dont know how anybody could think that they ll listen to offers. Red Bull have an ambitious project and they surely dont need money so they wont sell their crown jewels. Same for Keita. Its laughable to think u can go there and pick their players under long contract.

I m pretty sure Coutinho is also going nowhere upcoming summer and Bellerin sounds highly unrealistic too.

Could just be more unrealistic, if u would have mentioned Weigl.

Come on, all of those players is not unrealistic if Barca comes knocking:
- Dahoud to Dortmund, is that finalized or what? It is very much possible to highjack a deal if you are a bigger club (rumours were we did it in ½ hour with Gomes to RM this summer).
- Tielemans - very much possible to get
- Coutinho - buyable for sure, if he puts a bit of pressure on the club, although maybe for an overprice
Others: I would even argue Monaco couldn't hold on to Bernado Silva if we gave a good offer and he wanted the move (although I'm not a 100 % sure on that one)

The overall point, that people too easily point to un-attainable players are right though - we can forget about Kimmich/Verratti-types of players.

Home of Barca Fans