Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

Adama had some strange hype around him. Denis doesn't. I really can't see him being sold for more than 10m. Doubt we'd see that many sides interested in him now either.

Denis had even more hype last year,he was one of Villarreal best players last season when they finished top 4 in Liga and Euopa League, he won't be sold just based on what he had done this season but more on what he showed on top level with Sevilla & Villarreal. he should easily get us way more than Adama (10+2)
Napoli,Arsenal & City was all rumored to have interest in him last summer if Barca passed on their option to buy him. If we sell him for anything less than 15M then we are doing a terrible job even by our standard

1993Kaan1993

My Dream Barca for next season

Ter Stegen
Bellerin Pique Laporte Grimaldo
Kimmich Busquets Verratti
B.Silva Messi Dembele.

My Realistic Barca

Ter Stegen
Bellerin Pique Umtiti Alba
Dahoud Busquets Forsberg/Coutinho
Messi Suarez Neymar.

xXKonan

Jägermeister

My Dream Barca for next season

Ter Stegen
Bellerin Pique Laporte Grimaldo
Kimmich Busquets Verratti
B.Silva Messi Dembele.

My Realistic Barca

Ter Stegen
Bellerin Pique Umtiti Alba
Dahoud Busquets Forsberg/Coutinho
Messi Suarez Neymar.

Dahoud is probably going to Dortmund. All German media claiming that today.

SeloBarca

Were sooo slow in transfers.
Other clubs starts talking to talents half a year ahead of transferwindow.
we dont start moving until July and get left with scraps.

1993Kaan1993

Dahoud is probably going to Dortmund. All German media claiming that today.

Great signing. A player like him was a missing piece for them. if they fix their defence as well as keeping their stars, they can be a contender for CL in the coming years.

İndeed, we are really so in transfers. in addition, our biggest mistake was missing out on Kroos. Now we have to fix both defence and midfeld, with adding some balance to our team.

Jombi

If we can get Thomas Lemar and Fabinho for 80m euros, I think we would be on the right track. They might be more expensive though, and thats a problem. Players like Mbappe from Monaco are rumored to be close to 80m euros.

But as others here say; its time for us to act, not simply react. Chasing impossible pipe dreams from PSG or Chelsea or whatever would definitely be the wrong approach.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

I'd actually like Sidibe more, if we're going for a Monaco RB. Even though Fabinho can also play CDM yes, but i'd like for us to give a proper chance to Samper there. I've wanted Sidibe last summer already, he's a fantastic player no doubt, proved it tonight too.

SeloBarca

Great signing. A player like him was a missing piece for them. if they fix their defence as well as keeping their stars, they can be a contender for CL in the coming years.

İndeed, we are really so in transfers. in addition, our biggest mistake was missing out on Kroos. Now we have to fix both defence and midfeld, with adding some balance to our team.

Dahoud will be replacement for Gundogan i guess.
Expect us to come knocking the next year if he succeds and have to pay 5x more.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20170222-002825_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_22.jpg

Says Bellerin is our number 1 option this summer. and Juanfran would be our temporary option while we wait for Hector.

Meh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, it's only February and MD got to sell papers and get those clicks with their clickbait shit.

That said, we've historically been stubborn and insistent that it wouldn't surprise me if we try to sign him this summer lol

JamDav1982

Bellerin is not worth a big transfer fee in my opinion.

Great pace but still dodgy defensively.

Not even one of best two or three right backs in the EPL.

If they want to break the bank for a RB from England Kyle Walker is much more complete.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldn't spend a cent on Bellerin after his comments. Can rot in Arsenal. Why not look at other options like Nelson Semedo or the Monaco FBs? Robert better be doing that

Home of Barca Fans