Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Probably only realistic target for us between those three is Ascacibar. Betancur will go to Juve and Caio has signed with Atleti only last year so I doubt they'll sell him.

I've heard good things about Ascacibar. Some people call him a young Mascherano. Based on this video he does remind me on El Jefecito.

[youtube]pqvlnpZef0c[/youtube]

But apparently he's also a bit more creative.

xXKonan

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ca-volvera-a-espiar-al-joven-vinicius-jr.html

Any idea how good this kid is? I guess if Braida was there, it is not a good sign then? :neutral:
Theirs a guy I followed on twitter who watches Brazilian football extensively, he once said he considers Vinicius a huge talent along the lines of Gabriel Jesus.

Globo reported not to long ago we are trying to keep good relations with the kid and his entourage so he won't consider any offer from other teams. We can't sign him since he's only 16 years old.

Xavinho

So, I see we're being linked with Nelson Semedo for the right back position. Nelsinho's been having a good year at Benfica, but a lot of other clubs seem interested too.

Espacio

this team that i want see next year
we need really 2 defensive centre back --> laporte(bilbao)-alderweireld(tottenham)
we need 1 right back --> sidibe(monoco)
we need 1 attacking creative midfielder -->mesut ozil(arsenal)

some player can be sold from this team
maybe vidal, maybe arda, maybe one of them from gomez or d.suarez(maybe exchange both two of them with coutinho), and should be mathieu

1556227_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Last edited:

xXKonan

Seen a couple of reports we were interested in Victor Lindelöf. Sport? I believe it was a couple of days ago said Robert was in Portugal watching Lindelöf and Semedo.

Can't see us spending the amount of money Benfica would want for Lindelöf IMO. we will probably stick with the CB plan that Robert has been using as in finding young CB's who aren't totally expensive like Umtiti and Marlon. I would guess CB's like Malang Sarr and Yerry Mina would fit the plan than someone like Lindelof.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
this team that i want see next year
we need really 2 defensive centre back --> laporte(bilbao)-alderweireld(tottenham)
we need 1 right back --> sidibe(monoco)
we need 1 attacking creative midfielder -->mesut ozil(arsenal)

some player can be sold from this team
maybe vidal, maybe arda, maybe one of them from gomez or d.suarez(maybe exchange both two of them with coutinho), and should be mathieu

1556227_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Holy crap! did we find a diamond quarry under Camp Nou?

xXKonan

MD and Sport say we can possibly sign a replacement RB.

But I can't think of anyone that could join us at this point in time that is decent within the league.

xXKonan

He has to be from La Liga?
it has to be a free agent or someone in La Liga only if you want to buy If I believe.

and they are only restricted for league games only. so even if we brought someone they can't play in the CL.

Gaspar and Mariano? Can't see Villarreal or Sevilla wanting to sell them to us right now considering both are key players.

Home of Barca Fans