Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

I wouldn't really compare Suarez to Diego Costa. Yes, they both have their baggage but I think it's just different.

Suarez had his "blackout" moments when he bite players but this was more psychological problem (which he knew of and found himself a professional help to deal with it before he came to Barça) than him being a bad person or a dirty player.

I don't know Costa personally so I don't know if he's a bad person (he probably isn't) off the field but he does give me a look of a professional killer and I'd be affraid if I'd have to meet him in a dark alley, lol. But I do think that he's a much dirtier player than Suarez. Part of this is because of where he grew up (he admitted in one interview I've read years ago he was more of a fighter than footballer when he played on Brazilian streets as a kid) but I think it's also because he played for coaches like Simeone and Mourinho who don't choose means to reach their goals. They are also both good enough managers to knew they have to let Costa be true to himself if they want to get the best out of him. So in order to execute his football talent they (or better said opponents of their teams) also had to deal with Costa's "inner devil's" personality which was not always good.

mark1nhu

Suarez did some questionable things, yes, but you can clearly see he is a good character sometimes overreacting due to his absolutely uncontrollable desire to win.

Costa is just an unfair player that looks to harm or piss other players just for the sake of it.

khaled_a_d

Fichajes.com - not sure what is this site tbh - saying that we are sending scouts to watch Mahmoud Dahoud and Maxime Lopez

xXKonan

According to Daily Mail, we are interested in 17 year old Left back Tony Gallacher, who plays for Scottish second division side Falkirk, for the B team.

Messi983

Fichajes.com - not sure what is this site tbh - saying that we are sending scouts to watch Mahmoud Dahoud and Maxime Lopez

Just a site that collects transfer rumours from different sources. So they are usually as reliable as the original source from where they got rumours.

About Dahoud and Lopez I think Sport mentioned them a few days ago.

According to Daily Mail, we are interested in 17 year old Left back Tony Gallacher, who plays for Scottish second division side Falkirk, for the B team.

Apparently Manchester United and Everton are also interested in him.

Don't know anything about this kid so he could be really talented but why do we need another LB for B team? Palencia will probably stay for another season, especially if they are promoted to Segunda and we also have Cucurella. Unless we get a new coach that will give a chance to Palencia in first team (but that will be probably harder now with us most likely buying a new RB and LB already well covered with Alba and Digne) or maybe we plan to loan him to La Liga team.

xXKonan

Just a site that collects transfer rumours from different sources. So they are usually as reliable as the original source from where they got rumours.

About Dahoud and Lopez I think Sport mentioned them a few days ago.

Apparently Manchester United and Everton are also interested in him.

Don't know anything about this kid so he could be really talented but why do we need another LB for B team? Palencia will probably stay for another season, especially if they are promoted to Segunda and we also have Cucurella. Unless we get a new coach that will give a chance to Palencia in first team (but that will be probably harder now with us most likely buying a new RB and LB already well covered with Alba and Digne) or maybe we plan to loan him to La Liga team.
Cucurella is out of contract this summer I believe and I haven't heard anything about a possible renewal yet. but it seems Gallacher could be just one of those cheap punts and if he succeeds great! if not we will likely sell him.

Speaking of transfers, Sport posted this a interview with Mina I will give it a read myself once the article is up.

1485298584742.jpg

Heard rumours of Barca looking at Sardar Azmoun, he is also on liverpool and dortmunds radar. For sure better than paco, could have a good future here

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is little chance Barca would sign another non-EU player unless he's a starter material or meant to play for B team.

xXKonan

According to Sport Pep Segura and Urbano Ortega are following Rodrigo Bentancur,Santiago Ascacibar and Caio Henrique.

Home of Barca Fans