Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2080

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

President of FC Barcelona
    ^ That smiley is perfect

Because your formation is batshit crazy

With this board and coach I don't want any transfert, better keep the money than throwing it for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomar1o View Post
    Sell:
    D.Suarez
    Arda
    Rafinha
    Paco
    Vidal
    Mathieu
    Gomes

Buy/Promote:
    Coutinho
    Veratti
    Bellerin
    Alena
    Marlen
    Samper

7 players out, 6 players in. BUT:

1. We don't have the finances
    2. We won't sell those players and even if we do it will be for peanuts
    3. Screw it
    I would sell all those players aswell, but were stuck with them now, and bartomeu and lucho are pobably to stubborn to admit their misstakes.
    getting those players are also a dream. We all want Verratti, but PSG and Barcelona dont have good relations, and PSG dont need money.
    Coutinho is more suited to take over Iniestas role if anything.
    Get Weigl, he is a DM that also plays CM. He has great potential and great passing skills, we could convert him to play more in Xavis position.
    Weigl, Countinho could be good.
    Havent seen to much of Bellerin but the main prob with Roberto is his defending, and i dont know if Bellerin is better at it.
    Ricardo Pereira in Nice might be another option. Very fast, techical, goo defence and is one of the reasons why Nice are in the lead. Argually better than Bellerin, and alot cheaper.
    Samper should have been Busquetes backup for a couple of years now, but Lucho refuses to give him chances.
    Last edited by SeloBarca; 9th January 2017 at 02:03 PM.

My views on how to start fixing this crap of a team we have right now:

1. Get rid of (fire) Lucho, the sooner the better.

2. Bring in Bielsa, that guy is now without a job for far too long, El Loco would shakes things up, exactly what this team needs. And give the man (any manager we bring, doesn't have to be Bielsa, Valverde could be a great choice too) total control over the squad selection and buying players he actually wants, not players who our sporting director takes off of his old friends in Valencia to help them stay afloat financially.

3. Sell:

Rakitič
    Gomes
    Arda
    Mathieu
    Vidal
    Paco

Buy/bring back/promote:

Sidibe/Pereira
    Thiago/Verratti (after Iniesta reitres, i wouldn't mind both, if possible).
    Samper
    Marlon
    Alena

Screw Bellerin, the kid is making fun of us and ridicules us every chance he gets, let him rot in trophyless Arsenal, what do i care. He'll come calling in aboout 5 years after winning maybe one lucky FA Cup from now until then. Instead we turn our focus on the incredibly and more and more quality-packed Ligue 1. We didn't go wrong with Abi, we didn't go wrong with Umtiti, even Digne's been a solid addition so far. Defenders from Ligue 1 are the bomb! Sidibe or Pereira (who can even play on both flanks) would be just what the doctor ordered for our aching RB position. Stop giving money and saving poor (financial and quality-wise) Valencia. They've become our new Arsenal, but they're worse because the players we got from Arsenal were actually good enough for a minute there to play and even semi-succeed here, while this is just crap right now.

As for selling, not just sell but sell wise, to the right club. Rakitič to Juve, United or City for 50M, Arda to China for 40M, and Gomes to just about anywhere for let's say at least 30M, just so we can minimize our loss on him from tens of millions to just a few millions. That's 120M altogether, and don't tell me we can't get at least on of Thiago or Verratti for that money, at least right now until Iniesta is still playing. After that i'd like both of them to restore our midfield to the greatness it once was, but okay. One of them will do just fine for now. While i would leave Rafinha and Denis to be our bench, they<'re home-grown, they now our style, and they can cover multiple position which cannot be said for neither Rakitič (CM) nor Gomes (CM) nor Arda (LW). Gomes can maybe play DM too, but we have a much better and home-grown option in bringing Samper back there. And promote Alena. So 4 home-grown youngsters waiting on the bench for their chance to shine. And that change would surely come sooner than later with aging Iniesta and with resting Busquets and Thiago/Verratti. Plus giving Roberto his well-deserved midfield spot as often as possible, the kid is a gem! While Denis (LW) and Rafinha (RW) get enough chances that way as well. Marlon to play our 4th CB no problem, and at least be there, not be constantly injured like 'the ginger smoker'.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about Paco. For him goes the same as it does for Gomes, just get rid of him...preferably do another reverse swap and just trust Munir for god's sake, the kid more than capable of playing fourth fiddle and score those 20 or so goals/per season, which Paco apparently isn't. Not to mention Munir can replace/play not just CF, but also RW, if Messi gets moved to CM in the later years, but for now maybe in games when we need to score, we play with all four attackers with Messi and Iniesta providing from behind. And last, but not least, donate Mathieu somewhere, maybe include him in the Sidibe/Pereira dela and send that ginger smoker back to his homeland. While sell Vidal for that 5-10M to some middle table Spanish side or better yet, maybe to Serie A, Milan and Inter seem to be interested.

As for the coach, as i said, Bielsa would maybe be my choice right now, simply because he's free and he can put a fire under the player's asses. If not him, then Valverde, Tuchel or Klopp, maybe Sampaoli too. But i don't see Tuchel or Klopp leaving their respective clubs anytime soon. While i'm not too enthusiastic about Koeman...he feels just like another easy, but not (at least not yet) Barca-quality choice, i feel like he needs to prove himself a bit more to be ready for us, although i do think he's actually been better at it than Lucho who wasn't even that successful before us, at least Koeman got Southampton to play beautifully, plus he'd be inclined to give our youth a chance, just like Klopp and Tuchel would. But the main thing is give to whoever comes, a free role in squad selection and buying players he actually wants...enough with our sporting director being emotional about it and helping his beloved 'old flame' get out of their financial mess by paying them 30 or so millions every summer for their mediocre players. But with this shitty Board i can't see something like this happening anytime soon, unfortunately.

So that's my two cents for now...i this won't change even if Lucho pulls a miracle and we win the fucking treble this year at the end.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 9th January 2017 at 05:06 PM.

We probably have very little money left for signings next season after the big investments we've made over the past couple of years without any improvement, and we can not expect any real money from sales either if we look at our sale history. Its almost always loaning the flops out until their contract expires.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    My views on how to start fixing this crap of a team we have right now:

1. Get rid of (fire) Lucho, the sooner the better.

2. Bring in Bielsa, that guy is now without a job for far too long, El Loco would shakes things up, exactly what this team needs. And give the man (any manager we bring, doesn't have to be Bielsa, Valverde could be a great choice too) total control over the squad selection and buying players he actually wants, not players who our sporting director takes off of his old friends in Valencia to help them stay afloat financially.

3. Sell:

Rakitič
    Gomes
    Arda
    Mathieu
    Vidal
    Paco

Buy/bring back/promote:

Sidibe/Pereira
    Thiago/Verratti (after Iniesta reitres, i wouldn't mind both, if possible).
    Samper
    Marlon
    Alena

Screw Bellerin, the kid is making fun of us and ridicules us every chance he gets, let him rot in trophyless Arsenal, what do i care. He'll come calling in aboout 5 years after winning maybe one lucky FA Cup from now until then. Instead we turn our focus on the incredibly and more and more quality-packed Ligue 1. We didn't go wrong with Abi, we didn't go wrong with Umtiti, even Digne's been a solid addition so far. Defenders from Ligue 1 are the bomb! Sidibe or Pereira (who can even play on both flanks) would be just what the doctor ordered for our aching RB position. Stop giving money and saving poor (financial and quality-wise) Valencia. They've become our new Arsenal, but they're worse because the players we got from Arsenal were actually good enough for a minute there to play and even semi-succeed here, while this is just crap right now.

As for selling, not just sell but sell wise, to the right club. Rakitič to Juve, United or City for 50M, Arda to China for 40M, and Gomes to just about anywhere for let's say at least 30M, just so we can minimize our loss on him from tens of millions to just a few millions. That's 120M altogether, and don't tell me we can't get at least on of Thiago or Verratti for that money, at least right now until Iniesta is still playing. After that i'd like both of them to restore our midfield to the greatness it once was, but okay. One of them will do just fine for now. While i would leave Rafinha and Denis to be our bench, they<'re home-grown, they now our style, and they can cover multiple position which cannot be said for neither Rakitič (CM) nor Gomes (CM) nor Arda (LW). Gomes can maybe play DM too, but we have a much better and home-grown option in bringing Samper back there. And promote Alena. So 4 home-grown youngsters waiting on the bench for their chance to shine. And that change would surely come sooner than later with aging Iniesta and with resting Busquets and Thiago/Verratti. Plus giving Roberto his well-deserved midfield spot as often as possible, the kid is a gem! While Denis (LW) and Rafinha (RW) get enough chances that way as well. Marlon to play our 4th CB no problem, and at least be there, not be constantly injured like 'the ginger smoker'.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about Paco. For him goes the same as it does for Gomes, just get rid of him...preferably do another reverse swap and just trust Munir for god's sake, the kid more than capable of playing fourth fiddle and score those 20 or so goals/per season, which Paco apparently isn't. Not to mention Munir can replace/play not just CF, but laso RW, if Messi gets moved to CM in the later years, but for now maybe in games when we need to score, we play with all four attackers with Messi and Iniesta providing from behind. And last, but not least, donate Mathieu somewhere, maybe include him in the Sidibe/Pereira dela and send that ginger smoker back to his homeland. While sell Vidal for that 5-10M to some middle table Spanish side or better yet, maybe to Serie A, MIlan and Inter seem to be interested.

As for the coach, as i said, Bielsa would maybe be my choice right now, simply because he's free and he can put a fire under the player's asses. If not him, then Valverde, Tuchel or Klopp, maybe Sampaoli too. But i don't see Tuchel or Klopp leaving their respective clubs anytime soon. While i'm not too enthusiastic about Koeman...he feels just like another easy, but not (at least not yet) Barca-quality choice, i feel like he needs to prove himself a bit more to be ready for us, although i do think he's actually been better at it than Lucho who wasn't even that successful before us, at least Koeman got Southampton to play beautifully, plus he'd be inclined to give our youth a chance, just like Klopp and Tuchel would. But the main thing is give to whoever comes, a free role in squad selection and buying players he actually wants...enough with our sporting director being emotional about it and helping his beloved 'old flame' get out of their financial mess by paying them 30 or so millions every summer for their mediocre players. But with this stinky Board i can't see something like this happening anytime soon, unfortunately.

So that's my two cents for now...i this won't change even if Lucho pulls a miracle and we win the fucking treble this year at the end.
    I really think a coach like Bielsa is needed at the moment to lit the squad on fire, plus, like I said on the other thread, he's the only realstic target avaliable.

On top of that, he is tactically flexible and has years of experience.

Mountain Mystic
    Fully agree with gregorrin10 except for coach selection.
    Klopp is not interested in barça, Tuchel is not doing good and Bielsa should be an option but certainly not plan A.

Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    Fully agree with gregorrin10 except for coach selection.
    Klopp is not interested in barça, Tuchel is not doing good and Bielsa should be an option but certainly not plan A.
    Who do you think is willing to come to Barcelona and is available?

Best midfielder around
    Bielsa would be the perfect interim manager until the summer. Known for getting results in little time, but never stays for long. In the summer we could chase Sampaoli.
    #TeamDybala

Bielsa should never be anything more than an interim manager, but Lucho is not getting sacked and he is not resigning, so there won't be any interim manager. The only thing people can hope for is that he gets his shit together before he loses the dressing room.

If the club is desperate to go for an ex-player then Valverde should be the man. If they're willing to be a bit more flexible then you got to do your best to convince Sampaoli to take this job. Pochettino is a Perico. I very much doubt the club would go after him, but our President is an ex-perico too so who knows.

Mountain Mystic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Who do you think is willing to come to Barcelona and is available?
    Valverde is the only coach who is both popular, realistic and pretty available.
    I personally want Sampaoli who would be hard to nudge away from Sevilla. Other names as mentioned on here are all possibilities. Koeman, Blanc, Bielsa, etc

The fact that Sampaoli didn't commit to his future in Sevilla recently gives hope. If an offer comes in, he might come although I guess we'd have to pay Sevilla to let him go.

I dont see Sampaoli leaving Sevilla after one season only.

I only see Bielsa and Valverde as the only two options who proven themselves.

If we can't get past Bilbao mid-week, i would personally love Lucho to get sacked right there and then. Best scenario: bring in Bielsa maybe like you all said, only as an interim manager for now, and see how we do with him in what's left of this season, maybe he can inspire the team to a right now unlikely CL trophy. Then act accordingly in the summer. Forgot about Sampaoli and Pochettino as viable options to come...would like either of them very much too! And Pochettino just might be ready to move on, especially if Tottenham don't reach top 4, then all of it could come crashing down (Alli sold? Kane?).

Tuchel and Klopp probably aren't realistic anyway, so it'd be between Valverde, Sampaoli, Pochettino or giving Bielsa and extended run, if he actually came in to replace Lucho mid-season but i find that highly unlikely. But i wouldn't mind Bielsa actually getting a season or two to prove he's still one of the best out there, even if he does come in after this season. If Lucho managed to get 3 whole years, we can give Bielsa 2, especially if no one of the main trio from upstairs don't come. Don't like Blanc personally, just seems he would have trouble managing this many egos, didn't impress me at PSG, and i've said my piece on Koeman already. I like Emery as well, but he's just starting at PSG, so i think that's as likely as getting Klopp.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 9th January 2017 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I dont see Sampaoli leaving Sevilla after one season only.

I only see Bielsa and Valverde as the only two options who proven themselves.
    sampaoli only signed a 2 year contract with sevilla. he can easily leave after this season