Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1844

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

Sidibe is nothing compared to Fabinho. I don't think that he is fit for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustari View Post
    Jombi must be really excited if we do sign Sidibe
    Nah, Sidibe was a great option 6 months ago, because he was excellent value and able to play both LB and RB and could cover Alba and Roberto. Now that he has signed for Monaco and been extremely impressive in the Champions league and his price has doubled, and we already have a LB, he isnt the best choice. Fabinho doesnt play RB but he is the best choice IMO.
    Last edited by Jombi; 9th December 2016 at 10:13 AM.

http://http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dayo...l-move-1595725

Barcelona is reportedly interested in 18 year old French defender Dayot Upamecano, they ahve been scouting him according to several reports in Salzburg. He is apparently holding out for an offer from Barca, he currently plays for Red Bull Salzburg coached by former Barca youth coach Oscar Garcia. Who himself hopes to one day be Barca head coach. He has just recently broken through playing in 20 matches this season having moved to Salzburg in January 2016. He is an exciting athletic ball-playing defender, he is so comfortable on the ball Oscar has played him as a holding midfielder on several occasions.

He is described by UEFA.com as "Aggressive but not reckless, the gutsy central defender reads opponents well and shows good anticipation to win challenges". Highly rated prospect at his position in France.

Here is a nice primer on him by UEFA.com http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...ayot+Upamecano
    "Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked."

Banned

according to some bs paper were interested in Bacca and are willing to offer Paco as part of the deal

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    I am against making signings this winter, we have enough players and Lucho needs to find a way to make them work.
    And then there's B team with some interesting youngsters.

I would make an exception for a cheap striker as a B plan.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Short term RB just to paper over that crack for the time being if we sign anyone.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Would rather get this season over with whatever happens and not sign anyone in january.
    The only ones you can buy in winter transfer are rejects from other clubs, and we already sign to many of them.

Imo were fine in defence except RB. Umtiti-Pique already are an excellent CB duo. Alba/Digne do well on LB.

Attacking are "ok" but we have no options, Paco is obviously a flop.

Midfield is the main issue, we could pretty much take out our midfield and it would make no differance becouse we have no midfield play at all.
    Gomes, Rafinha, Denis, none of the are world class and wouldnt take a spot in other big clubs.

Messi plays more in the mid circle nowadays then as an attacker due to lack of creativity on the midfield.
    Neymar, Suarez and Messi cant do shit if theres noone delivering passes like Xavi did.
    Iniesta is the best AM there is, but hes no playmaking balldistributor.

Im actually a bit worried about Messi beeing fed up with it, he pretty much has to do everything now, be the playmaker Xavi was, build up play, dribble 5 players and make shitloads of goals.
    its even worse this year when he doesnt have atleast Alves to link up with, hes completly on his own on the RW.
    I dont know how long i would take that crap.
    We need to offload some of the playmaking and buildup play from Messi or were just wasting the last years on the best player of all time without getting the best out of him.
    Last edited by SeloBarca; 13th December 2016 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeloBarca View Post
    Im actually a bit worried about Messi beeing fed up with it, he pretty much has to do everything now, be the playmaker Xavi was, build up play, dribble 5 players and make shitloads of goals.
    Actually I agree on all your points, but don't forget that however mixed or bad this season start has been, it is Neymar who did the most assists, and it is a considerable change.
    If Neymar is doing well, it means Messi is slightly (not fully) discharged or more balanced as an assist maker, which also allowed him to score more so far.

Neymar doing alot of assists are part of the problem. He is one of the few players we have that are capable of driving the ball forward, but he gets shit on by haters for doing it when its really the shitty midfield that forces Messi and Neymar so far down.

Danger Ahead
    Quote Originally Posted by kilian View Post
    25M for Cancelo and Lim will give Parejo or Enzo Perez for free, you know, because we are frequent buyers.
    "I don't change my mind. I have people for that."

Shakhtar Donetsk RB Darijo Srna (34) is waiting for the final meeting with Barcelona to reach the agreement and sign the contract. [md]

Puyol #5

Srna for 6 months or a year is a fine choice. No problem with that. He's a good player. As long as we buy Fabinho and Thomas Lemar from Moncao for us to finally wean ourselves off our dependency on our aging La Masia players, we should be good.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news...e-soon-5683788

Srna would come for free and get 2M wages (he was earning 4M in Shakthtar).

For that money, even if he fails completely, we wouldn't lose too much money.