Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am against making signings this winter, we have enough players and Lucho needs to find a way to make them work.
And then there's B team with some interesting youngsters.

I would make an exception for a cheap striker as a B plan.

SeloBarca

Would rather get this season over with whatever happens and not sign anyone in january.
The only ones you can buy in winter transfer are rejects from other clubs, and we already sign to many of them.

Imo were fine in defence except RB. Umtiti-Pique already are an excellent CB duo. Alba/Digne do well on LB.

Attacking are "ok" but we have no options, Paco is obviously a flop.

Midfield is the main issue, we could pretty much take out our midfield and it would make no differance becouse we have no midfield play at all.
Gomes, Rafinha, Denis, none of the are world class and wouldnt take a spot in other big clubs.

Messi plays more in the mid circle nowadays then as an attacker due to lack of creativity on the midfield.
Neymar, Suarez and Messi cant do shit if theres noone delivering passes like Xavi did.
Iniesta is the best AM there is, but hes no playmaking balldistributor.

Im actually a bit worried about Messi beeing fed up with it, he pretty much has to do everything now, be the playmaker Xavi was, build up play, dribble 5 players and make shitloads of goals.
its even worse this year when he doesnt have atleast Alves to link up with, hes completly on his own on the RW.
I dont know how long i would take that crap.
We need to offload some of the playmaking and buildup play from Messi or were just wasting the last years on the best player of all time without getting the best out of him.

Last edited:

Potroh

Im actually a bit worried about Messi beeing fed up with it, he pretty much has to do everything now, be the playmaker Xavi was, build up play, dribble 5 players and make shitloads of goals.

Actually I agree on all your points, but don't forget that however mixed or bad this season start has been, it is Neymar who did the most assists, and it is a considerable change.
If Neymar is doing well, it means Messi is slightly (not fully) discharged or more balanced as an assist maker, which also allowed him to score more so far.

SeloBarca

Neymar doing alot of assists are part of the problem. He is one of the few players we have that are capable of driving the ball forward, but he gets shit on by haters for doing it when its really the shitty midfield that forces Messi and Neymar so far down.

Devils

Shakhtar Donetsk RB Darijo Srna (34) is waiting for the final meeting with Barcelona to reach the agreement and sign the contract. [md]

:)

Jombi

Srna for 6 months or a year is a fine choice. No problem with that. He's a good player. As long as we buy Fabinho and Thomas Lemar from Moncao for us to finally wean ourselves off our dependency on our aging La Masia players, we should be good.

Jallo

Why would we pay 30M for a player Valencia doesn't want. Does he even play for them? I know for sure he is just as bad as Vidal defensively.

Raketa10

Why would we pay 30M for a player Valencia doesn't want. Does he even play for them? I know for sure he is just as bad as Vidal defensively.

If you don't know if he plays for them how the hell do you know he is defensively bad as Vidal? It's obvious you do not watch Valencia games. In am not saying he is good defensively, he actually isn't but some people here are throving conclusions out of nowhere and based on nothing.

That said I would go for Srna as a short term solution. He is the only resonable solution for RB position in January and even if he fails here it wouldn't expensive. I am following this guy for his entire career and even if he is old and past his prime I can guarantee you he will give his best every single time he'll play. This guy is full of experience, he is a true fighter and great leader. So let's go for him!

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]809339353864380416[/tw]

[tw]809339547033083904[/tw]

Don't know much about Mario Fernandes, but if I remember correctly Jombi, praised him on here. Victor Moses? not a real RB at all and he's a winger that has been converted into a RWB under Conte and I doubt he wants to leave Chelsea.

F

FlaFCB

"Experience in spain". Look at Umtiti. Enough to know this experience is overrated.

xXKonan

If we are looking for experience in Spain what about Mario Gaspar?

We were linked with him awhile ago but nothing since.

Home of Barca Fans