Barca Transfers and Rumors

Raketa10

According to AS Darijo Srna is our priority target for January.

I'll support that if he is only 6 months solution until summer, but if we give him longer contract we wiil be biggest morons ever. On the other hand I doubt he will accept a contract shorter than 1,5 years.

Last edited:

hulinat

I'll support that if he is only 6 months solution until summer, but if we give him longer contract we wiil be biggest morons ever. On the other hand I doubt he will accept a contract shorter than 1,5 years.

hes a decent player and wont turn into absolute shit in 12 months jesus.

gregorrin10

my views for about a while now, but I decided to wait at least until after the Clasico to write them, but today just confirmed it.

First off, just give Arda to Liverpool, or swap him for Coutinho in the summer :p And buy a fucking actual RB already, Sergi is great, but wasted on RB, he's our best midfielder without Iniesta...i wish to see him play alongside Busquets and Iniesta (Coutinho eventually, if we'd actually were to get him). It might not be the worst idea to SELL Rafinha too, i just don't see him ever being good enough for midfield, while for RW i'd rather have Munir back anyway, or if possible, maybe even Dembele in a few years (that way Munir can play CF, where i think he's better than at RW). Anywhere else, Rafinha can't play, and he's also too injury prone like his brother. I would hate it if he were to go, because he's (unlike Arda) at least fighting for our colors, giving his all every game, but we already have one of those in Roberto, who can actually play in midfield and anywhere else on the pitch too actually. :worthy:

Meanwhile Gomes, while he look a little awkward sometimes, he does actually shows promise at least, also had a good game today in my book, subbing him off (for Arda of all people) was totally unnecessary and stupid. BUT he's simply too similar to Rakitič and key is to actually play him as such....this midfield with both of them playing just doesn't and won't ever work...we need only one of them at the same time, while the other has to be the more creative type like Iniesta or Coutinho, maybe even Denis against weaker teams.

My perfect midfield in a year or so:

DMF: Busquets (Roberto, Samper?)
RMF: Rakitič, Gomes (Roberto)
LMF: Iniesta, Coutinho, Denis (Roberto).

Denis and Coutinho could also play LW as understudies to Neymar, so that there would be enough minutes for everyone, as in that case we would only have Rakitič and Gomes for RMF, and only one of Coutinho and Denis, plus Roberto for LMF. That way Samper would also get his chances on DMF.

While for RB buy someone like Cancelo or even better, Fabinho. And let Roberto play there only when the 1st choice isn't available), while playing him regularly in midfield, where he can play all 3 positions.

Last edited:

Co0ter

I could see a player like Coutinho or Kovacic making it here as our LM. We need someone who is very strong on the ball and can at least dictate the tempo a bit like Iniesta does and Xavi did. We can't replace them but playing 3 crazy slow midfielders where both CMs excell at nothing and just cover for MSN all game. Why not just play three DMs then...

mark1nhu

Splash all the money on Coutinho and we are set for this attacking diamond formation combined with a solid midfield:

1536720_FC_Barcelona.jpg

TRIANGLES EVERYWHERE!!!

Last edited:

hulinat

He was a great player but he will be 35 in May.

who gives a shit about his age, hes still performing. id much rather sign an experienced short term rb than another 40M lucho signing. The new manager can then decide whether he promotes palencia or signs a new rb in the summer.

Raketa10

who gives a shit about his age, hes still performing. id much rather sign an experienced short term rb than another 40M lucho signing. The new manager can then decide whether he promotes palencia or signs a new rb in the summer.

What is short term for you?

Messi983

Seems like there is another young CB on our agenda. Both Mundo Deportivo and Sport are reporting we are interested in Dayot Upamecano, 18 years old French CB who is currently playing for Salzburg under Oscar Garcia. Although clubs like Bayern, Arsenal and Juventus also want him there are rumours he's close to joining RB Leipzig (who has the same owner as Salzburg) but apparently he's a big Barça fan and is waiting for our offer. Don't know too much about him so if someone has been following him closely any opinion on him would be appreciated.

Home of Barca Fans