Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
Soares is the best option defensively, Cancelo is the best offensively, Aurier is the best overall
Please just not another Alba in Bellerin, It's football not 100 meters for men

Be honest , how many times have you actually seen Bellerin play THIS season ?

Raketa10

If you want to go for a completely unremarkable Back up who would do a decent job and who isn't really a threat in fighting for a starter spot you go for Soares.

If you are buying for the Potential who is rough around the edges but shows a lot a promise and who's young you go for Cancelo.

If you want a RB who is a good all a rounder and is considered one of the Best RB's out there and is a threat for a starter spot you go for Aurier.

Can't see us getting Aurier due to PSG, unless he keeps outdoing his past actions off the field. :lol: I reckon Cancelo is our First Option and Soares is probably our 3rd Option.

:goodpost:

Sali

Sidibé from Monaco would be another good option, has been great this season, also starting RB for France atm. He has played both right and left back throughout his career which is a big plus.

Jombi

Sidibé from Monaco would be another good option, has been great this season, also starting RB for France atm. He has played both right and left back throughout his career which is a big plus.

He was just bought by Monaco a couple of months ago. I wanted him or Ricardo Pereira instead of Digne as they could both cover the RB and LB position, but it wasnt meant to be.

BarçaBarça

Lucho confirmed that getting new players in January is an option (no big surprise, but it seems like he has no hope for Vidal at all).

Sali

We should look out for several players in summer:

- Thiago Silva: out of contract in summer and available for free, probably not popular due to his age but even though he is still quite fast, his game never relied on his pace; also hard for him to get a starting spot.

- Yaroslav Rakitskiy: one year of contract left in 2017 and when/if Mathieu (hopefully) leaves, he would be the perfect replacement. Great ball-playing and tough-tackling centre back; and no, he won't be a next Chygrynskiy.

- Any skillful winger, as we badly need someone who is able to change the game from the bench with Messi dropping to midfield. Someone who could play on either side would be ideal, I'm thinking a Démbélé type; Bruma is doing pretty well at Gala so we should take a look.

- Christian Eriksen: No explanation needed, perfect Iniesta replacement, at a price though haha.

----------------------------

sell: Mathieu, Mascherano, Douglas, Vermaelen, Tello

lell (loan or sell): Munir, Denis, Samper

Get it done Robert lol

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
We should look out for several players in summer:

- Thiago Silva: out of contract in summer and available for free, probably not popular due to his age but even though he is still quite fast, his game never relied on his pace; also hard for him to get a starting spot.

- Yaroslav Rakitskiy: one year of contract left in 2017 and when/if Mathieu (hopefully) leaves, he would be the perfect replacement. Great ball-playing and tough-tackling centre back; and no, he won't be a next Chygrynskiy.

- Any skillful winger, as we badly need someone who is able to change the game from the bench with Messi dropping to midfield. Someone who could play on either side would be ideal, I'm thinking a Démbélé type; Bruma is doing pretty well at Gala so we should take a look.

- Christian Eriksen: No explanation needed, perfect Iniesta replacement, at a price though haha.

----------------------------

sell: Mathieu, Mascherano, Douglas, Vermaelen, Tello

lell (loan or sell): Munir, Denis, Samper

Get it done Robert lol

I like Erikson but he's been season I think..

Why not get Tello back if he's on loan .... He'd be a great last 20 minute sub .

SeloBarca

We severly fecked up on midfield signings the last 2 years. Bought quantity of mediocre players instead of quality.
We missed out on Gündogan and now i really cant see anyone in any selling team that match the criterias.
Julian Weigl looks promising but not sure if its promising enough. Verratti is a dreamsigning but impossible.

Midfield is a MUCH bigger issue than RB

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Weigl is easily promising enough, but to reach a World Class level, he should stay at BVB for at least another couple of seasons.

I think Gomes and Denis are promising signings.

Arda I think we could've done without or just signed the wrong guy(Gundogan). Im honestly not sure about Rafinha's long-term future here. He keeps it simple which is his thing, but it seems like he's better in a more advanced role just like Arda.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just give Alena baptism of fire while we still have Iniesta.
Who's he gonna learn from if not Don?

Zincubus

Banned
Weigl is easily promising enough, but to reach a World Class level, he should stay at BVB for at least another couple of seasons.

I think Gomes and Denis are promising signings.

Arda I think we could've done without or just signed the wrong guy(Gundogan). Im honestly not sure about Rafinha's long-term future here. He keeps it simple which is his thing, but it seems like he's better in a more advanced role just like Arda.

I really like the look of Gomes , there's a video online of his contribution / touches in the game , extremely impressive .

mark1nhu

I will never forgive the board for missing Gundogan, prior to his renewal with Dortmund.

Yes, he was coming back from a serious injury but he was so cheap that he was totally worth the best.

Christ, we "bet" 30 millions on Paco. I am not calling him out, but this adds perspective about how bad it was to miss Gundogan deal.

F*CK THE BOARD.

Jombi

We lost out on Franco Vazquez as well. 15m euros signed by Sevilla.

We can still sign Fabinho though. Although he wont be as cheap as Gundogan and Vazquez.

Raketa10

Robert needs to prepare everything so we can sign a new RB immediately when the transfer window opens! We can't afford luxury to negotiate during entire January we need a new RB ASAP!

Home of Barca Fans