Barca Transfers and Rumors

gasgas

For more than just this season we can try to sign Bellerin in summer and not some troublemaker who can not play CL in spring.

Whoever is good enough.
Just that being cup tied shouldnt be a hindrance.

BTW I think our midfield issues are equally big

Sali

Benjamin Henrichs. We need him.

I thought he would need a bit more time but he was nominated for the German national team today so the hype begins. Buy him before he will be worth a ton.
Good player but another puzzling selection from Löw as Weiser has been much better than Henrichs this season.

F4THi

Banned
Soares is the best option defensively, Cancelo is the best offensively, Aurier is the best overall
Please just not another Alba in Bellerin, It's football not 100 meters for men

xXKonan

If you want to go for a completely unremarkable Back up who would do a decent job and who isn't really a threat in fighting for a starter spot you go for Soares.

If you are buying for the Potential who is rough around the edges but shows a lot a promise and who's young you go for Cancelo.

If you want a RB who is a good all a rounder and is considered one of the Best RB's out there and is a threat for a starter spot you go for Aurier.

Can't see us getting Aurier due to PSG, unless he keeps outdoing his past actions off the field. :lol: I reckon Cancelo is our First Option and Soares is probably our 3rd Option.

Sali

If you want to go for a completely unremarkable Back up who would do a decent job and who isn't really a threat in fighting for a starter spot you go for Soares.

If you are buying for the Potential who is rough around the edges but shows a lot a promise and who's young you go for Cancelo.

If you want a RB who is a good all a rounder and is considered one of the Best RB's out there and is a threat for a starter spot you go for Aurier.

Can't see us getting Aurier due to PSG, unless he keeps outdoing his past actions off the field. :lol: I reckon Cancelo is our First Option and Soares is probably our 3rd Option.

Good post, agree with virtually everything you just said.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Southampton fans are celebrating over us being linked with Soares so I'm not sure that's good news.

I've never liked Soares and always thought he was mediocre. Braida recommended him to the club a couple of years ago too :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No shit. I thought two guys represented an entire fanbase!

That's funny though coming from a guy who tweets colourful Squawka comparisons all day to put down certain players :coffee:

xXKonan

I remember Sport saying we could've gotten Soares for 5-8 Million Euros back when we were looking for a RB during the treble season but we went with Vidal instead.

Soares struggled for Southampton at first but eventually improved. Like I said he's a RB who's not really remarkable and he would probably do a decent job as a backup but he's not really that good enough to put a ton of pressure on Roberto for the starting spot.

Zincubus

Banned
I remember Sport saying we could've gotten Soares for 5-8 Million Euros back when we were looking for a RB during the treble season but we went with Vidal instead.

Soares struggled for Southampton at first but eventually improved. Like I said he's a RB who's not really remarkable and he would probably do a decent job as a backup but he's not really that good enough to put a ton of pressure on Roberto for the starting spot.

Pointless then . We need a high class RB . Simple .

Home of Barca Fans