Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

They can fuck off with their buddy-buddy attitude (same with our seniors). This is a job and it's not possible financially to have both Coutinho and Neymar with Griezmann here.

Now, if Griezmann's transfer fails, it could happen.

Coutinho playing well so far against ( a very poor and filthy) Argentina . Alves is the star so far, though.. we should bring the guy back for two years .

SeloBarca

Why havent we been linked with players we actually need?
We hear Bartomeu wants to "plan for the future" and then we focus everything on 2 old players that are way to expensive?
We need an AM, a RB and a CB.
Havent heard anything about those positions since De Ligt.
I damn hope we dont end up with mediocre players from midtable La liga teams that fails 80% of the time and we make losses on when we sell them 1 year later.
Enough with the prestige signings, go spend big on talents instead, we are not Real Madrid

Zidane82

I really hope both Griezman and Neymar transfers fail.i

But i am used to not getting what i want some of the times

OneFootball
“ It has been revealed that the Blaugrana accountants had looked over the figure and that they ‘can afford the operation, providing there are more sales this summer “

Zidane82

What about nicking Bonucci or Chielini off Juve , presuming one of them will be surplus ??

Either one would improve our defence for two years at least I’d say .,

Leo_Messi

What about nicking Bonucci or Chielini off Juve , presuming one of them will be surplus ??

Either one would improve our defence for two years at least I’d say .,

Are you serious? In what alternative universe would those 2 seniors (in particular the 35 year old (!) Chiellini) be a fit at Barça? Total misfits.

Bonucci is vastly overrated. Chiellini has always been the far superior player.

Bonucci (due to his passing game) is a perfect fit for Sarri's system so I highly doubt that he is going anywhere. De Ligt will be another great fit for Sarri's system hence his interest in him. Chiellini will likely take the role of Barzagli or if he keeps his level despite his age, start alongside de Ligt.

In any case none of those 2 would be a great let alone a good fit for us. Both very slow and not used to (at all) to play in such a high defensive line as we have been playing since forever. They would get killed in La Liga as well against numerous teams if playing in such a high defensive line.

Valverde or no Valverde, we still play a relatively high defensive line in particular compared to Allegri's Juve.

Leo_Messi

Pride often comes before a fall.

D-lYh_iXsAAoumt.jpg

A little reminder:

Actualidad_393970687_121319875_572x664.jpg

Barcilliant

Apparently Fekir is available for 30 million. It's a gamble but it could be worth it. He can bring creativity and drive instead of that sulk Coutinho.
I'm tired of seeing Messi drop deep and try to do every thing by himself.

gasgas

I hope this will be us next season

......................mats
Semedo....pique....de ligt.....alba
.....................busquets
............de jong.........arthur
....................messi....
.........griezman....dembele

Home of Barca Fans