Arda - sell or keep?

Should he stay or should he go?

• Total voters

Trickykid

Simple poll this one. Has the Turk expended his goodwill here, or do we believe that he will come good in the coming season?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sell.
Aside from his quality or lack of, we are stacked in midfield so it's a question of numbers too.

I do want to see Alena get some minutes too.

Trickykid

Prior to signing Gomes I would probably have kept him around, but not so much now. Sell, if we get a decent bid.

raminho

We're stacked in midfield.
Last season he brought nothing to the table, so I'm willing to say "bye bye" to the turk even though I quite liked him at Atletico.

serghei

Keep him this season. Sell him in the summer of 2017 if he doesn't deliver. Same goes for Aleix Vidal.

Last edited:

FC B

Keep him this season. Sell him in the summer of 2017 if he doesn't deliver. Same goes for Aleix Vidal.

By doing that Barca risks getting much lesser offers for an older player that would have failed miserably at Barca, at least atm he doesn't have that tag printed on his face and ofc it is hard to believe he'll now make the season of his career to shut everbody's mouths..

serghei

By doing that Barca risks getting much lesser offers for an older player that would have failed miserably at Barca, at least atm he doesn't have that tag printed on his face and ofc it is hard to believe he'll now make the season of his career to shut everbody's mouths..

If we sell him, we will get no one in his place. I'm pretty sure of that. One extra option doesn't bother me. By the next summer we will have a better idea about who can be counted on, and who can't. It's not very probable that Arda will have a very good season, but it's a possibility worth considering at this point.

Everyone is going way over the top with how shit he was, without even waiting to see if those 6 months without competitive football had an impact or not. He clearly didn't have match rythm, and you don't have to be a genius to realise that can very well be down to his half a year of inactivity. For me, there's no harm in giving him a legit shot to prove his worth.

I suppose if Andre Gomes will have a bad six months at the team, everyone will be crying to sell him in the winter transfer window.

Last edited:

Antigun

Sell the clown. Would even settle for fees at 18m or 19m.

Free up wages and recoup whatever millions while we still can. This is not even the issue of his adaptability to Barca football. But rather an attitude issue where he seemed content and not even giving a f.

Home of Barca Fans