Champions League 2016/17

Yannik

He would break absolute havoc in the midfield at Iniesta's position. Remember when people thought Isco was the closest to Iniesta? Fuck him, this guy is the one.

He plays as an attacking midfielder and at other times winger, but he is an attacking midfielder.

He has been in the center for only 3 games all season. Rest has been on the wings

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has been in the center for only 3 games all season. Rest has been on the wings

Yannik.

Forget whoscored.com/squawka

Listen to me

Bernardo Silva and Thomas Lemar might be listed as wingers in Monaco's 4-4-2, but they actually play as midfielders while Mendy and Sidibe bomb forward and play like wingers.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They will show that on the return leg against PSG. When our players are motivated enough and when they have desire, we can win every side by 4 or 5 goals.

I highly doubt it. You saw how pathetic we were against Leganes, the same shit all over again. I think Luis Enrique has lost the dressing room. I don't expect much from this season at this point. Give us the consolation CdR trophy please.

Yannik

Yannik.

Listen to me

Bernardo Silva and Thomas Lemar might be listed as wingers in Monaco's 4-4-2, but they actually play as midfielders while Mendy and Sidibe bomb forward and play like wingers.

Not really convinced, I get Coutinho vibes where people want him in the center. Sure you can convert players, but it's questionable wether he would perform the same there in Barcas 4-3-3, see Turan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not really convinced, I get Coutinho vibes where people want him in the center. Sure you can convert players, but it's questionable wether he would perform the same there in Barcas 4-3-3

Trust me, he will succeed. He's the closest to Iniesta out of other players mentioned like Coutinho and Isco.

raki

what's with this fascination of turning wingers into CMs?

He´s not a winger. I follow him since he was 18 in Benfica. Number 10. Since Monaco plays 4.4.2 he play between the wing to defend and on the middle when attacking because the wingers are the fullbacks.

Yannik.

Listen to me

Exactly. People have to watch the games...

Home of Barca Fans