Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2016/17

President of FC Barcelona
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    The real madrid tie is faar from being over. Napoli is an extreamly dangerous team+away goal.. add how average is real madrid to the mix. I expect a surprise in italy.
    Real Madrid only need to score once.
    Il faut bonne mémoire après qu'on a menti

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCule View Post
    With Lucho or without it, turning the tie can give us a huge confidence boost and I believe that if we advance to the next round we can with the competition.
    Not sure if true. I really think a team like Bayern or Juve will expose the shittiness of Lucho's tactics even more. We won't be talking about coming back from a 0-4 loss, more like a 0-5 or 0-6 loss..
    Laugh , smile or cry

Jugadorazo till I die

- catalinutzR80 2014

Licho out!
    The real madrid tie is faar from being over. Napoli is an extreamly dangerous team+away goal.. add how average is real madrid to the mix. I expect a surprise in italy.
    You'll be disappointed.

New signing

I also expect a surprise in Italy. 2:0 for Napoli is a very possible result. Napoli on Sao Paolo is a totally different team. If Wolfsburg managed to win last year 2:0, I don't know why Napoli wouldn't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCule View Post
    I also expect a surprise in Italy. 2:0 for Napoli is a very possible result. Napoli on Sao Paolo is a totally different team. If Wolfsburg managed to win last year 2:0, I don't know why Napoli wouldn't do the same.
    Bale is back though

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshFCB View Post
    Maybe if Real continue to park the bus they have a chance against Bayern or Dortmund. If you watch the match v Benfica, Dortmund were totally dominant. They will without question hammer Benfica at home. I don't know how Real can be considered favourites on any metric. They have good solidarity but they simply cannot be called elite. If you watch Bayern, Dortmund matches in Europe, they dominate teams with elite football which actually scares teams. Juventus are slightly different but they actually resemble a fluid system unlike Real, who always have a fluked set-piece or what not.
    Have you watched Bayern this year? The arsenal game isn't the norm. They have been average by their standards.

Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    Have you watched Bayern this year? The arsenal game isn't the norm. They have been average by their standards.
    Classic Ancelotti as I see it: Sloppy in the league, but show up in the big matches (Leipzig, Arsenal etc.). That weighs in favour of them in CL, tbh..

i'm hoping for Napoli to upset (duh) but im not counting on it at all. real is real and they have good players + GREAT, absurd luck
    peptastic

If I was Pep I'd with something like this against Monaco

Willy
    Sagna - Stones - Ote - Kolarov
    Yaya - Fernandinho
    KdB - Silva - Sane
    Sterling

or switch Sterling with KdB

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Aguero will start, no doubt.

Aguero instead of Fernandinho in 4-1-4-1 they usually played over the last few weeks? Or do you think he'll drop one of the front 4 for Kun? Also, didn't Fernandinho play as RB in last games?

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Yaya, Silva, KdB, Sane, Sterling started all recent matches together. I really don't see pep changing that midfield setup now that he is, finally, getting results again.