Champions League 2016/17

Richard.H

With Lucho or without it, turning the tie can give us a huge confidence boost and I believe that if we advance to the next round we can with the competition.

Not sure if true. I really think a team like Bayern or Juve will expose the shittiness of Lucho's tactics even more. We won't be talking about coming back from a 0-4 loss, more like a 0-5 or 0-6 loss..

TrueCule

The real madrid tie is faar from being over. Napoli is an extreamly dangerous team+away goal.. add how average is real madrid to the mix. I expect a surprise in italy.
I also expect a surprise in Italy. 2:0 for Napoli is a very possible result. Napoli on Sao Paolo is a totally different team. If Wolfsburg managed to win last year 2:0, I don't know why Napoli wouldn't do the same.

Horatio

You're welcome
I also expect a surprise in Italy. 2:0 for Napoli is a very possible result. Napoli on Sao Paolo is a totally different team. If Wolfsburg managed to win last year 2:0, I don't know why Napoli wouldn't do the same.

Bale is back though

barcafan161

Maybe if Real continue to park the bus they have a chance against Bayern or Dortmund. If you watch the match v Benfica, Dortmund were totally dominant. They will without question hammer Benfica at home. I don't know how Real can be considered favourites on any metric. They have good solidarity but they simply cannot be called elite. If you watch Bayern, Dortmund matches in Europe, they dominate teams with elite football which actually scares teams. Juventus are slightly different but they actually resemble a fluid system unlike Real, who always have a fluked set-piece or what not.
Have you watched Bayern this year? The arsenal game isn't the norm. They have been average by their standards.

BarcaOG

Banned
i'm hoping for Napoli to upset (duh) but im not counting on it at all. real is real and they have good players + GREAT, absurd luck

If I was Pep I'd with something like this against Monaco

Willy
Sagna - Stones - Ote - Kolarov
Yaya - Fernandinho
KdB - Silva - Sane
Sterling

or switch Sterling with KdB

Messi983

Aguero instead of Fernandinho in 4-1-4-1 they usually played over the last few weeks? Or do you think he'll drop one of the front 4 for Kun? Also, didn't Fernandinho play as RB in last games?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. Yaya, Silva, KdB, Sane, Sterling started all recent matches together. I really don't see pep changing that midfield setup now that he is, finally, getting results again.

F

FlaFCB

Bayer: Leno; Henrichs, Dragovic, Toprak, Wendell; Aránguiz, Kampl; Bellarabi, Havertz, Brandt; y Hernández

Atletico: Moyá; Vrsaljko; Savic, Giménez, Filipe Luis; Saúl, Koke, Gabi, Carrasco; Gameiro y Griezmann

City:
Caballero, Fernandinho, Sagna, Otamendi, Stones, Yaya, Sané, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Kun Aguero

Monaco: Subasic, Sidibe, Raggi, Glik, Mendy, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva, Lemar, Mbappe, Falcao

xXKonan

I guess Bravo is nothing more than City's FA Cup keeper now and second choice overall in the Cl/EPL.

Damn what a fall.

Home of Barca Fans