Champions League 2016/17

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real Madrid performs better under pressure as proven in recent seasons, Juve will hold out for as long as they can and they will concede at some point. It is inevitable, but if they score couple of goals early things will change very quick. Juve can dominate real then, but either way it should be a good final, but sucks that real has a chance at back to back CL trophies.

Devils

This final is happening too late. I almost forgot it was tomorrow.

Juventus hopefully to win it. Fatboy to score the winning goal. :attachment:

Cule4life

The Culest
Is it just me who can't watch this final at all. I mean the thought of seeing Madrid make history makes me wanna vomit

But if Madrid lose ill watch the highlights 82438347411 times

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me who can't watch this final at all. I mean the thought of seeing Madrid make history makes me wanna vomit

Won't watch it either if I can help it. Thought about going to city but then many bars will bound to show it too.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who are we kidding!? The history is bound to happen and it is NOT Juventus making a treble. They just can't do it with Fatboy leading their line and the luck factor of the baldie!!

vlad

If i got it right, juve fans have some pathethic choreography saying "the time is now" :D

Edit: about the match, i will watch it, in 4 years, 3 time im watching real in finals, my god, like they unlocked the CL path after years of catching 10th title

Last edited:

GetIn

Why would anyone in their right mind watch any RM match besides the Clasico? It's not worth going through all that emotional trauma to get a small chance to see them lose. Just don't do it, just when you get your hopes up they will hit you with the dagger. Picture this; 90th minute Madrid losing by 1, then in the last minute of stoppage time Ramos and Ronaldo score in quick succession to hand Madrid their 3 CL in 4 years. Don't do it, for your health's sake.

gatsu

Not gonna watch it. In fact I have never watched a CL final when one of the side is madrid and I never wil.

JamDav1982

Why would anyone in their right mind watch any RM match besides the Clasico? It's not worth going through all that emotional trauma to get a small chance to see them lose. Just don't do it, just when you get your hopes up they will hit you with the dagger. Picture this; 90th minute Madrid losing by 1, then in the last minute of stoppage time Ramos and Ronaldo score in quick succession to hand Madrid their 3 CL in 4 years. Don't do it, for your health's sake.

Because it is the CL final and one of biggest games in the world.

Find it stranger that folk wont watch it as if it means are bigger Barca fans or something.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Because it is the CL final and one of biggest games in the world.

Find it stranger that folk wont watch it as if it means are bigger Barca fans or something.

It's not that. It's the potentially huge disappointment of watching them win it that they want to avoid, which I understand. I can't miss the game just because I'm that interested but I too badly don't want to see them win it.

gatsu

Maybe this time you should, because they might lose, jinx and that you know...

The bald bastard is immune to jinx. Unless of freaking miracle madrid will make history tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy my weekend and forget about football for a long time.

Home of Barca Fans