Champions League 2016/17

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we turn the tie around against the PSG, we will be favorites.
:lol:

Even if we did turn a 4-0 defeat around, which in itself is an insurmountable task that was not achieved in the recent past...... Can't expect Barca to get past the quarters with the idiot at the helm and a tired MSN with no system in place to help them do their thing!

Having that said, I admire your optimism

Last edited:

TrueCule

With Lucho or without it, turning the tie can give us a huge confidence boost and I believe that if we advance to the next round we can with the competition.

F

FlaFCB

With Lucho or without it, turning the tie can give us a huge confidence boost and I believe that if we advance to the next round we can with the competition.

That would require reverting back to something resembling a system, and making the midfield functional again. There's atletico away before the psg match, that will be a good indicator if things changed or not.

Tie is dead. If Umtiti had scored it would have been a different story. Winning 3 0 would see us through, there's maybe 1 chance out of 20 that we could have achieved that, against a good team that knows barca must desperately attack.

5-0 ? No chance in hell. Not even against the weakest liga team could it be done.

bismp

Lol whare you people talking about?There's absolutely NO CHANCE we beat them 5-0

Even prime Barca can't score 5 goals to a team that has a 4 goal lead and,in the meanwhile,concede none.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lol whare you people talking about?There's absolutely NO CHANCE we beat them 5-0

Even prime Barca can't score 5 goals to a team that has a 4 goal lead and,in the meanwhile,concede none.

There's always hope. Don't want to get philosophical but better to be an optimist in life. :)

We score an early goal, get another in before HT.. And then panic sets in with Parisiens...

Total-Football

The real madrid tie is faar from being over. Napoli is an extreamly dangerous team+away goal.. add how average is real madrid to the mix. I expect a surprise in italy.

Home of Barca Fans