Champions League 2016/17

JerseyAddict

I think Alexis will leave Arsenal, he can't put up with them any more.

He will leave for sure. What the f he has to do there to win something? And I don't mean Comunity-f-shield...
Arsenal was a great club. Now it is joke. 8 years ago I was on Arsenal-Chelsea match and Arsenal fans were singing "Chelsea, small club with money!" Well, Chelsea won miracles from that time and UCL too. What they won?

This,
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...nal-1-arsene-wenger-is-extinct-explicit_sport

This man (besides rants and blabbering) said something BIG: Invincibles would die on the field... even if they would loose 5:1.

Look at Ozil, uninterested, Alexis looking to leave, rest of them are half-class... some good some bad. This club is ruined.

And what else he said, "I grow up with Arsenal winning"... that is what Wenger and owners don't understand. Fuck 2nd-3rd best. In football 1st matters.

TrueCule

4 years ago we trashed AC Milan on the return leg winning 4:0, overturning the 0:2 deficitit from the first leg and advanced to the next stage.
I still haven't lost my hope and I still believe that we can make history this year. With the right attitude and with Messi, Neymar and Suarez in form, we can smash PSG on the return leg. When they're in form nobody can stop us. This is football, so everything is possible. An early goal will make them crumble. Visca el Barca!

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

4 years ago we trashed AC Milan on the return leg winning 4:0, overturning the 0:2 deficitit from the first leg and advanced to the next stage.
I still haven't lost my hope and I still believe that we can make history this year. With the right attitude and with Messi, Neymar and Suarez in form, we can smash PSG on the return leg. When they're in form nobody can stop uf. This is football, so everything is possible. An early goal will make that crumble. Visca el Barca!

This season, most teams can stop us. They just need to press. Psg weren't the first ones to do it. So, without fixing the midfield first, there's no chance. Maybe this humiliation will make licho give up on his weird setup, and try to revert to the mid of 2015.

Vilarrubi

I still haven't lost my hope and I still believe that we can make history this year. With the right attitude and with Messi, Neymar and Suarez in form, we can smash PSG on the return leg. When they're in form nobody can stop us. This is football, so everything is possible. An early goal will make them crumble. Visca el Barca!

FlaFCB is right..

It's not like it was a one off match. There's been lots of games like it all season but the other team just didn't have the quality to finish us... even Betis dominated us for most the game away the other week.

I love your belief and positive thinking though.

Dortmund are struggling with benfica..

Real are favourites without question. Bayern a close 2nd.

Maybe if Real continue to park the bus they have a chance against Bayern or Dortmund. If you watch the match v Benfica, Dortmund were totally dominant. They will without question hammer Benfica at home. I don't know how Real can be considered favourites on any metric. They have good solidarity but they simply cannot be called elite. If you watch Bayern, Dortmund matches in Europe, they dominate teams with elite football which actually scares teams. Juventus are slightly different but they actually resemble a fluid system unlike Real, who always have a fluked set-piece or what not.

Home of Barca Fans