Champions League 2016/17

Devils

Fucking Arsenal.

You'd think them seeing PSG smash us would give them some sort of inspiration as underdogs. They've given Bayern massive momentum now in this competition now.

El Flaco

Fucking Arsenal.

You'd think them seeing PSG smash us would give them some sort of inspiration as underdogs. They've given Bayern massive momentum now in this competition now.

Tbh, We're at the same level as Arsenal unfortunaly.

Days when we used to laugh at them are gone :(

KingLeo10

Fucking Arsenal.

PSG didn't smash us, they are barely any good in ligue 1. we simply played the worst game by a top team that i've seen in the last few years. only game that comes close is rafa's real v us in that 0-4 loss. remember those pics circling around of gaping holes in madrid's midfield? yeah we outdid that.

Devils

Tbh, We're at the same level as Arsenal unfortunaly.

Days when we used to laugh at them are gone :(

Yes we are. The good thing is we can still rise multitudes above them again with a few simple changes.

PSG didn't smash us, they are barely any good in ligue 1. we simply played the worst game by a top team that i've seen in the last few years. only game that comes close is rafa's real v us in that 0-4 loss. remember those pics circling around of gaping holes in madrid's midfield? yeah we outdid that.

You're twisting words.

Whether we have better players than them or played a terrible game yesterday doesn't matter. They smashed us.

BarcaOG

Banned
3-1 is not a terrible result for Napoli. All it would take is an early goal in Italy for them to have an upset in their hands. But it's Real, so let's not hope on it.

Usually I'd say something about how woefully pathetic Arsenal is, but frankly, we were worse yesterday, especially considering Bayern>>>PSG.

vlad

3-1 is not a terrible result for Napoli. All it would take is an early goal in Italy for them to have an upset in their hands. But it's Real, so let's not hope on it.

Usually I'd say something about how woefully pathetic Arsenal is, but frankly, we were worse yesterday, especially considering Bayern>>>PSG.

imagine, 2:0, additional time, ramos with a header for 2:1

TrueCule

3:1 is still an active result for Napoli. 2:0 win on San Paolo can lead them to the quarter finals. If they score early, everything is possible. They are surely capable of scoring at least once because Real's defence is very unreliable. Let's hope for a magical night in Naples.

KingLeo10

3:1 is still an active result for Napoli. 2:0 win on San Paolo can lead them to the quarter finals. If they score early, everything is possible. They are surely capable of scoring at least once because Real's defence is very unreliable. Let's hope for a magical night in Naples.

keeping real goalless is near impossible in CL ties.

behindbrowneyes

RM under Zidane is mentally too strong. There is no scenario in which they are giving this tie away.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let's hope Bayern keeps up this momentum (I hate myself so much for saying this), keeps advancing and knock madrid out.

Home of Barca Fans