Champions League 2016/17

Yannik

Going by form then Madrid should actually loose to Arsenal like Barca lost to City.
But the reality will most likely be a toothless Gooners display.

Total-Football

Lyon play some fantastic dynamic football.. they gave juve a run for their money. Without buffon they could have gotten 4 points out of juve instead of 1.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I still hope we finish first.

But for the first time I am rooting for Real Madrid and Bayern, I want them to finish first in their respective group. Real Madrid has to beat BVB at home and Bayern needs to beat Atletico at home, which are all plausible.

Pablo Escobar

Why not: Oporto-Barcelona, Bayern-Juventus, Real-Arsenal, Bayer 04-Leicester, City-Dortmund, Paris-Atletico, Sevilla-Napoli and Benfica-Monaco

QF: Barcelona-Sevilla 4-1 1-2 / Monaco-Leicester 1-1 1-2 / Arsenal-City 2-3 0-5 / Atletico-Juventus 0-0 0-1

SF Barcelona-Atletico 1-2 0-2 / Leicester-City 1-0 / 1-2

F Atletico-Leicester 3-4 :troll:

Last edited:

barcafan161

I still hope we finish first.

But for the first time I am rooting for Real Madrid and Bayern, I want them to finish first in their respective group. Real Madrid has to beat BVB at home and Bayern needs to beat Atletico at home, which are all plausible.

Both are likely imo

BarcaOG

Banned
if it happens, real v arsenal might set a new record for goals scored against in favour of real. knowing how floppy arsenal is i can imagine them getting absolutely hammered by real

Icarium

Lifestealer
Losing to fucking shitty coached by a hypocrite hurts more than it should. I hope we do meet again in CL and annihilate them.

Home of Barca Fans