Champions League 2016/17

hmmm so city won 5-0 and missed two penalties I'm going to attribute that to poor opposition rather than great play let's see how they do against better opposition before we give them any credit...

El Flaco

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

Shame of what happened to your team, really bad luck to play against Pep's Manchester City.

serghei

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION], not to bothered about it. Europa League is the right level for this team. We will be in the 2nd pot in the group stage and we can get out of the group.

Pablo Escobar

Kolarov looked like an excellent dribbler this night, maybe all except for Stones looked like that, people should wait a bit for City to play real matches.

They played some beautiful football at times. The goal for the 4 was class.

Yeah not surprising It's slightly sickening for me but man city have been slow cooking the entire organisation maybe 4 years for the arrival of pep. It's probably only a matter of time before they start putting in sensational performances against high level opposition.

I hear there even trying to steal the club doctor as well as a few other personnel here at Barcelona.

Trickykid

Bloody hell, Verminator has just been send off for his second yellow 40 mins into their ChL qualifier against Porto :lol:

Pablo Escobar

Celtic fucking up a perfect qualifying situation after leading 3-0 at HT and conceding 2 in 2 minutes.

And yeah, lol @ Vermaelen :lol:

Hmm, how many absentees for Villarreal? Sounds bad for Spain, no 5 teams in UCL :/

Celtic fixing the situation a bit.

Last edited:

frog-fcb

Dundalk currently 1 0 up against legia would be amazing if they qualified they are only about 20 minutes from my house

Home of Barca Fans