Champions League 2016/17

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Aguero has looked finished for a long time now. Makes me believe the rumours that he's been playing injured for months.

Pablo Escobar

Afaik, Steaua fans and officials are the worst class of people in the country, don't want to get too much into it cause it will be too offensive ( :lol: ), but part time plumbers is the perfect description for those fans.

So don't be surprised.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Sterling keep playing like this all season then I guess I'd have to order some humble pie.....

Pablo Escobar

Basically, the biggest ultras humiliation in history that I've heard of, at the beginning of the match the choreography "ONLY DINAMO BUCHAREST" in the rivals colors, imagine rma playing a semifinal in the UCL and instead of the whole stadium displaying a message in white they start showing the Senyera and reading " BARCA Mes Que un Club" or "Visca Catalunya" in azulgrana and red and yellow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They had no idea what they were displaying, the rest of the stadium was stunned.

Last edited:

Nucky

Aguero was really pissed about those two penalties.. Scored a hattrick later in the game.. :lol: Well done City..

Home of Barca Fans