Champions League 2016/17

Devils

[MENTION=19985]Marchisio8[/MENTION] how do you feel man?

I think you owe some people on here some apologies after they predicted Real would crush Juve and you called them clowns for it. :D

vlad

How many goals has Ronaldo even scored in this year's CL? Like holy shit.

That happens when your team surrounds you with top players. Everything comes easy after that. They have Bale as a fucking sub, for goodness sake

And 80m player james wasnt even called aaaaaaaahaha

GetIn

This board will never pull their heads out of their asses as long as Messi is here. We will continue finishing 2nd in the league and getting knocked out in the CL at the QFs at best if we don't make any major and I mean MAJOR changes this summer.

This board will never pull their heads out of their asses as long as Messi is here. We will continue finishing 2nd in the league and getting knocked out in the CL at the QFs at best if we don't make any major and I mean MAJOR changes this summer.

I trust in Valverde's serious work as a coach, IF the board makes his life easier whth the transfers HE wants.

JerseyAddict

How many goals has Ronaldo even scored in this year's CL? Like holy shit.

That happens when your team surrounds you with top players. Everything comes easy after that. They have Bale as a fucking sub, for goodness sake

people say we have 2nd best player in the world next to Messi.

But joke a side... Real has terrifying midfield. They pushed Juve in ther 11m. Not 16. And started feeding forwards and shooting outside.

2 goals from flanks and two from middle.

We can only score if Messi pulls eonderman slalom over 4-5 people. Ronaldo just has to wait to be served.

So yeah. You are right. They are team covered in all positions.

Barcilliant

They bought some of the best players in the world and got a legend to make them play as a team.

When your bench has 80 million euro players your quality is going to overcome alot.

The refs are also there to bail them out when required.

There had to be an inquisition on why Juve collapsed in the second half.

Altomonte

how could Juventus after a good first half disappear so completely in the second? RM won every tackle, every contested ball. The third goal was a clear example: Juventus waiting for ball, Modric intercepting. I feel sorry for Buffon, in particular how he conceded the second goal - because of a deflection. No way to blame the referee this time, although Cuadrado's Red Card was a joke.

JerseyAddict

I trust in Valverde's serious work as a coach, IF the board makes his life easier whth the transfers HE wants.

I don't think he will get enogh money to get who he wants.

Just hope Dybala will now be available. Get the f out from this loosing team. 5 lost IN A ROW. 2 out of 9. Maaaaaannnnnn...

Home of Barca Fans