Champions League 2016/17

For real :facepalm: I can' t for the life of me understand how is this the same guy who lead us to a treble. He's been brainfart after brainfart this season!

Edit: sorry, i meant to quote the Lucho post

Morten

If it was a team like Bayern or Barca, i wouldnt rule out a comeback. But Atletico doesnt have the attacking quality to overturn this, i think.

JamDav1982

Real are best team in Europe and have a far better defence and midfield than Barca.

Barca are too one dimensional and it is all slow football through Messi. Against top teams it isn't enough

Real can kill you a hundred different ways.

dakt

Real are best team in Europe and have a far better defence and midfield than Barca.

Barca are too one dimensional and it is all slow football through Messi. Against top teams it isn't enough

agreed

behindbrowneyes

I even do not think that Juve can stop RM.
I have to say that RM is the best team: qualities of the 11 players, qualities of the players on the bench, right mentality.
ATM: an era is finished.

Let's just wait if their defense can stop Monaco from scoring. If they manage to stop them, I believe.

There is a curse on winning the CL back to back and Juve seems to have a curse in finals, so one of these two will be broken.

Yet we are the only ones who beat them in their home court :lol::messi:

Devils

Real Madrid are the best team in the world, it's quite clear.

Albeit with a squad like theirs, they should be.

Atletico are finished. Simeone should step down if he knows what's good for him.

Scholesy

What can Juve do, honestly?
Higuain will disappear, little Dybala won't stand a chance against RM defense. Everything else is pretty average compared to RM. Tough defense and luck could be the biggest factor for Juve.
Juve can win, and historically have gotten the better of Madrid. They will have a plan, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull it off.

That is if they can beat Monaco ofcourse, who themselves are not as easy team, inexperienced yes, less tactially disciplined than Juve yes, but with the physicality and pace to match Madrid, which is sometimes all you need.

Windhook

Petty sure Pathetico aren't going to recover from this anytime soon. They are going to become a Europe league team with all the good players leaving. I don't mind getting one or two to holster our squad depth, don't want anyone drinking up the first team with their loser mentality, but don't mind having them on the bench to bring on against real mallorca.

Real Madrid deserve to win CL, it's their peak generation. Of course Juve are superior to Atletico, but it's still about mentality and Real Madrid are used to winning finals, Juventus on the other hand have this loser mentality ever since 2003 final. And let's not underestimate Monaco. We all know what will happen in a final Real M - Monaco.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans