Champions League 2016/17

Good group for barça. Pretty high level, stoked to play two games vs guardiola's city, should trash celtic.

Leicester with a golden chance to make the knockouts.

Atletico vs Bayern :D we'll see what rumenigge has to say about lil'atletico.

Monaco and Lyon group could be hard to predict besides first place for juve.

Wick

He did. They beat us 3-2 in Munchen for the return leg.

True, I should have said "knocked out". That win came cheaply though as Suarez were taken off at half in Munich with Barca leading. We also smashed them 3-0 at home. But you're right, they did get a win. But I'm sure we'd have won or at least drawn if Suarez had stayed on the pitch and if we weren't already through.

Pablo Escobar

We'll see.

A scenario similar to PSG 2 years ago is still possible, PSG playing without Zlachoke Chokehimovic managed to win and then it looked totally different in the QF.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pep couldn't beat us with Bayern, no way can he beat us with City, who are worse than the Germans. Really not getting the worry here. We'll once again get to show the Brits what proper football looks like. Can't wait!

That's too cocky of an attitude, if you don't mind me saying. Anything can happen on the football pitch, not to mention that City is already on the path of getting better under Gua.

serghei

Lol what? Two teams that are nobodies, and city which always fails in CL? We got Dortmund, which is actually a pretty good team.

Please, you have to be joking. Dortmund played in Europa League last season and got beaten by Liverpool. :lol: Get real. City is bigger than Dortmund. Must have over twice their budget also, and better players of course.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm all for making the CL harder and having more interesting group stages, so I'm glad we got City, but come on, Group B, E and G are laughable...

Neymessi

No way this is an easier group imo just because we are much superior than the rest of the teams. Compared to what we could get its surely tough.

Pablo Escobar

Please, you have to be joking. Dortmund played in Europa League last season and got beaten by Liverpool. :lol: Get real. City is bigger than Dortmund. Must have over twice their budget also, and better players of course.

Maybe 99 times the budget.

Plus City got better. Dortmund lost Hummels, Gundogan(to City!) and Mkhtaryan and signed Bartra, Gotraitor and Sure!-le.

serghei

Maybe 99 times the budget.

Plus City got better. Dortmund lost Hummels, Gundogan(to City!) and Mkhtaryan and signed Bartra, Gotraitor and Sure!-le.

There is a difference in status between City and Dortmund. Dortmund sells players to finance themselves, City buys them. What City didn't have is a great manager. Now they have that and they will be dangerous.

Morten

Joke of the century.
Anyway, Dortmund has shown time and again that they have a high top level, City has never really done that in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans