Champions League 2016/17

Neymessi

Well now we have 6 spanish teams out of possible 8 in the last 4 finals of CL. I don't care much about which league is better debate but la liga has been head and shoulders ahead for quite some time now.

TrueCule

This time Atletico is going to the finals for sure, they deserve it after years of being in Real's shadow. It's impossible that Real will keep winning against Atletico. My prediction : Atletico : Juventus in the finals.

Total-Football

If ATM and Juve reach the final,which team do you support?

Both team will be devastated morally if they lose final.

Atletico deserves a title after those finals ( i know Juventus lost a few ), Probably because Atletico are the smaller club so they are automatically the underdogs. Ideally i would like Monaco to win

Devils

I'm never ever going to put my faith in Atletico again, I learned my lesson last year.

If Real makes it to the final, which it looks like they will, there is no way they will lose it.

behindbrowneyes

If ATM and Juve reach the final,which team do you support?

Both team will be devastated morally if they lose final.

Atlético for sure. The way in which Simeone developed a team that always played below its possibilities into an annual contender for the Champions League should be awarded with the title.

Total-Football

The problem with Barca and Real is that they have that matter and anti-matter effect .. They looked average most of the season but the more we sunk the more they got better, and it has been the case many times in the opposite direction. Which means if we keep getting worse not only we would be fucking ourselves up, but also boosting them up.

khaled_a_d

I have no faith in AM winning two games tie against RM,thought one game could do it,RM needed extra time and penalty shootout (along offside goal,missed penalty,Oblak going full retard in penalties) to win last 2 finals.
Anyway,while I think our season is lost I hope we can beat RM to keep pressure on them so they can't rest their players in CL

Home of Barca Fans