If I could pick who we could face it would be:

1. Leicester
2. Dortmund
3. Monaco
4. Real
5. Juve
6. Bayern
7. Atletico

Tired of facing them. Take in mind we also miss busquets the first match.

JamDav1982

For me Leicester clearly weakest team then Real and Bayern strongest followed not that closely by Juve.

Dortmund and Monaco fairy similar standard.

Vilarrubi

Folk saying this as happy if wrong or right is getting boring.

Can make big money if actually think it is a foregone conclusion who draws who.

Where actually is that section on the betting websites? I've never seen it.. but never looked for it either...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Time to get Leicester, we are not being called UEFALONA again this season for no reason! I want as much uefalona as possible!

Neymessi

Dream draw for all cules:

Barcelona vs Leicester
Real vs Bayern
Atletico vs Juve
Dortmund vs Monaco

Pretty much. And then a semi with whoever wins in dortmund vs monaco while bayer/real face atletico/juventus

so_good.jpg

Last edited:

Neymessi

I really REALLY want to eliminate Atletico.

We have already eliminated them in copa. Don't want another shitty 180 minutes of bus parking and shitty football with simeone somehow getting a narrow win.

I also want revenge but I know thats how the match will progress and there are good chances of us being eliminated because of the style they play.

Total-Football

i don't want neither atletico nor bayern not because of football reasons but because both teams have a potato field for a football pitch .. Especially the allianz arena , can't believe a team and a stadium of such calibre have a football pitch of that quality. And if course we do suffer most of that because we rely purely on technique.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juventus v Bayern
Real v Atletico
Barca v Leicester
Dortmund v Monaco

This will happen. Save this post.

Home of Barca Fans