Champions League 2016/17

Meatball

City could be tough or easy...if that makes sense.

They can be world beaters one day and average the next.
Barca usually perform well against teams that beat them in the latest encounter! So Man City d be a good choice cuz the players d be more easily set on fire to show City players that recent defeat against them was just an accident! Furthermore, Pep doesn't like to park bus ahheheheh!

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I don't know these people personally, neither do you. We have no way of knowing who would do those things and who wouldn't. I just think getting lucky many times is beyond coincidental. Historically, rm also won their first 5 cups thanks to a lot of corruption. Times changed, but we don't really know how things work in the backstage. In la liga is painfully obvious, so that's why I don't think it's far fetched to imagine it can happen in the CL too. Uefa is far from a 100% transparent or corruption free entity.

There is corruption in all walks of life but fixing a draw they have done everything to make so transparent leaves them far too open to getting caught.

Neither of us know these players but for you to be right every single one of them ever involved is a cheat and a liar and not one single time has anyone refused to do it and highlighted it.

In these draws over a few years some teams inevitably get luckier than others but again Real won it in 2014 getting the previous runners up in QF and previous winners in semis.

Last year they were very lucky and hopefully this year not so much again.

vlad

m´bappe seems like a next big thing, too bad he is real madrid fan

edit: reminds me on samuel eto´o

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Monaco keep these players and Jardim........then they're gonna be even more lethal next season.

vlad

Well, since Isco and Modric were Barca fans, it's only fair that we sign him :lucho:

that would be great, otherwise there will be dark cloud over barca if real keep signing player like him and barca buying players like gomes

Home of Barca Fans