Champions League 2016/17

dakt

I said to my wife yesterday... GOD PLIZZZZ PLIZZZZ give us Barça... I'll take my son and my wife to the match, wthell, I'll take both grandparents to. I want them all to see Messi LIVE...
God PLIZZZZZZZZ

P. S. I'm sick and tired of RM. Don't, just DON'T them.

I'm sure schools would organize trips from around the country to enable the kids to see the Barca. :)
But judging our luck we'll probably draw f... Leicester.

JerseyAddict

Disagree. It really shouldn't. IMO, if you're a true culé you dont cheer for Barca's opponents, regardless of where you come from.

You are missing one thing. Barça will be CL finalists/winners regardles of how they do against Dinamo ZG, but for Dinamo ZG that would be epic thing just to play draw. So as Bojan said, for us from Zagreb, it is more of a fact of "historical storytelling to our grandchildren" than some no-Barça cheering.

bismp

Arguing with a Madrid fan.He thinks that the last 6-7 years,we have been treated equally :lol:

Morten

Difficult group? I think last year was a wank and a half of a group, we started slow, but more serious rivals would've punished us then.

A difficult group can be a blessing in disguise, we might push a little, get warmed up, win the group anyway and lower the possibility of a tougher opponent in R2 which we can accuse, wasn't easy on us lately, at least since 2012.
Also, there aren't teams like Milan that have experience-to-get-past the group stage but aren't really a big deal, just old lads struggling with their last breaths, we saw how much we appreciated their presence in the UCL!

Easy(boring): Barca, Leverkusen, Sporting, Legia - 1st place & max points. - 18p
Medium: Barca, Napoli, PSV/Ajax(if they don't die in Russia today), Coppenhagen - 1st place and max points - 18p
Medium tougher: Barca, Porto, Spurs, Monaco - 1st place and maybe draw once or twice. - 14-15p
Hard: Barca, Arsity, Lyon, Gladbach - 1st place, maybe lose a game like in Paris 2 years ago, maybe a draw too, but easy 1st place. ~13-14p

My point is, this new system that favors league winners is quite stupid. Why in the hell does the winner of some crappy league in east-europe get a better seeding than the actual winner of the competition, let alone a losing finalist or semi-finalist?

Wick

You are missing one thing. Barça will be CL finalists/winners regardles of how they do against Dinamo ZG, but for Dinamo ZG that would be epic thing just to play draw. So as Bojan said, for us from Zagreb, it is more of a fact of "historical storytelling to our grandchildren" than some no-Barça cheering.

That's doesn't change the premise of what I said. The premise, IMO, is that if you're a true culé you always cheer for Barca to win. Always. No exceptions.

MVBarcaFan

That's doesn't change the premise of what I said. The premise, IMO, is that if you're a true culé you always cheer for Barca to win. Always. No exceptions.

You really expect someone to choose Barca over their hometown club in this situation? :lol:

F

Flavia

You really expect someone to choose Barca over their hometown club in this situation? :lol:

I think that depends on the person. Barça is my no 1 club, I don't really follow any local club. There's one I can say I like, but I wouldn't cheer for them against Barça.

Home of Barca Fans