Ramadan Sobhi

khaled_a_d

12677543_1747586058796826_1417579186_n.jpg

Born:: Jun 27, 1997
Nationality: Egypt
Height: 1,83 m
Position: Left Wing
Club: Stoke City

He is one of the top young talents in Africa for couple of years now,probably the biggest talent/potential for Egyptian player for a decade or a decade and half.
Huge talent where the sky is the limit,but as Egyptian there is huge bust potential too :lol:.

[tw]757546015612428288[/tw]

Trickykid

Oh boy, that stand on the ball skill-thing he does a few times :lol: About as ridiculous as the great Kerlon's seal dribble.
Other than that, he looks pretty damn incredible in that Youtube vid. Should be interesting to see how he fares at Stoke.

Why is he playing in a Man Utd kit, though?

khaled_a_d

Oh boy, that stand on the ball skill-thing he does a few times :lol: About as ridiculous as the great Kerlon's seal dribble.
Other than that, he looks pretty damn incredible in that Youtube vid. Should be interesting to see how he fares at Stoke.

He did it couple of times against their fierce rivals in the Egyptian derby and it caused a lot of tension between the two clubs in a childish way :lol: .El Zamalek Captain tried to kick him in 2nd time IIRC
And yeah,he is incredible talent. great vision,skill,physical tools and even football iq. Only problem is the long history of talents failing when moving to Europe specially those coming from bigger teams. (Salah & El Neny played in small teams in Egypt) and he seem a bit full of himself.so will be interesting to see how he develops.
This is the Egyptian national team kit btw

Last edited:

Trickykid

He did it couple of times against their fierce rivals in the Egyptian derby and it caused a lot of tension between the two clubs in a childish way :lol: .El Zamalek Captain tried to kick him in 2nd time IIRC correctly
And yeah,he is incredible talent. great vision,skill,physical tools and even football iq. Only problem is the long history of talents failing when moving to Europe specially those coming from bigger teams. (Salah & El Neny played in small teams in Egypt) and he seem a bit full of himself.so will be interesting to see how he develops.
This is the Egyptian national team kit btw

Man, if Nerman pulled that even once, he'd be flayed alive on the pitch, and the ref would yellow him for the ensuing screaming and hollering.
I honestly never heard of him before. Any idea why he hasn't caught the attention of bigger and more illustrous clubs than Stoke City?

That Egyptian NT kit looks more or less exactly like the Vodafone Man Utd one. Odd.

khaled_a_d

Man, if Nerman pulled that even once, he'd be flayed alive on the pitch, and the ref would yellow him for the ensuing screaming and hollering.
I honestly never heard of him before. Any idea why he hasn't caught the attention of bigger and more illustrous clubs than Stoke City?

That Egyptian NT kit looks more or less exactly like the Vodafone Man Utd one. Odd.

There were rumors he actually cought eyes of clubs like Chelsea,Roma & Arsenal.
In general I don't follow domestic football,but from what I understand El-Ahly wanted the biggest offer (this is the biggest sale in Egyptian football history,don't have exact number but I doubt many African clubs sold player for such sum either) so it was sort of who wanted him more.

Trickykid

There were rumors he actually cought eyes of clubs like Chelsea,Roma & Arsenal.
In general I don't follow domestic football,but from what I understand El-Ahly wanted the biggest offer (this is the biggest sale in Egyptian football history,don't have exact number but I doubt many African clubs sold player for such sum either) so it was sort of who wanted him more.

Cheers buddy. It looks like the fee could amount to £5M.
I'll keep an eye out for him.

yahudi

Kerlon the legend.

Home of Barca Fans