FC Barcelona and Konami sign global sponsorship agreement

AZZA

The trailer looks wicked. What will happen to the Nou Camp in FIFA 17? Will EA include it or not?

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

The trailer looks wicked. What will happen to the Nou Camp in FIFA 17? Will EA include it or not?

Yeah, FIFA 17 has full La Liga rights while PES specifically needs to sign teams individually to have their team and stadium but not the League, they can call it PESiga Division or La Linami though it's hard to believe they'll sign all teams.

AZZA

Yeah, FIFA 17 has full La Liga rights while PES specifically needs to sign teams individually to have their team and stadium but not the League, they can call it PESiga Division or La Linami though it's hard to believe they'll sign all teams.

Cool. Thanks for the reply!
Do you or does anyone have the link saying that FIFA 17 have the full La Liga rights?

Pablo Escobar

Do you or does anyone have the link saying that FIFA 17 have the full La Liga rights?

I think it has been written somewhere here.

One thing is for sure, the fact Konami jumped to sponsor us today is the result of EA getting exclusive on Primera Division.

Professor Chaos

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/426963/La+Liga+signs+exclusive+deal+with+FIFA+17/

For now we know that Camp Nou won't be in FIFA 17. A pity. Barca should be in the game (even if wasn't in the E3 demo and probably won't be at GamesCom and September demo as well). It is possible that Barca players faces won't be updated but official statement of the club is not saying that 3D scans are exclusive to PES, only Camp Nou.

frog-fcb

Surely the camp nou will be in both games as fifa has rights with liga and konami has signed a personal deal with the club

Nucky

I never understud what people see in PES.. I understand everyone has their own taste, but FIFA was always much better..

AZZA

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/426963/La+Liga+signs+exclusive+deal+with+FIFA+17/

For now we know that Camp Nou won't be in FIFA 17. A pity. Barca should be in the game (even if wasn't in the E3 demo and probably won't be at GamesCom and September demo as well). It is possible that Barca players faces won't be updated but official statement of the club is not saying that 3D scans are exclusive to PES, only Camp Nou.

Damn. I really hope that the Nou Camp will be in both PES and FIFA. It won't feel right if the Nou Camp was exclusive to PES, not FIFA.

Pablo Escobar

Where does it say Camp Nou won't be in FIFA 17?
As I stated, EA has exclusive rights on La Liga, meaning they can have any stadium in the league as long as they make it, but there will be more than 4 starting from 17, the deal with Konami doesn't affect our status in FIFA in any way, Konami signed specifically because without it they wouldn't be able to use Barca at all now that they don't have Liga rights.

Professor Chaos

The official club statement from yesterday says "It also gains exclusive rights to recreate the Barça stadium in PES 2017." Exclusive means exclusive. Use Your head. Camp Nou won't be in FIFA. EA deal with LaLiga was made over 2 months ago and things have changed.

Bundesliga also has deal with EA and not all stadiums are in game.

Home of Barca Fans