FC Barcelona and Konami sign global sponsorship agreement

Pablo Escobar

Nobody said they will have all the stadiums from La Liga from Alaves or Gijon because they won't make them all but if they want to they can and there will be more than in 16, same thing goes for Bundesliga where they have the major stadiums: Allianz, Olympiastadion Berlin, Borussia-Park Gladbach, Vetlins, Hamburg and Dortmund because those are the major stadiums except Stuttgart these are the largest.

PES are just trying to sell their game on pre-orders.

Last edited:

bismp

Shit,i was really eager to buy FIFA 17,after skipping 16,and now my plans are completely ruined.

On the one hand i get the licenses for all the leagues,regular squad and boots updates,a few cool gameplay additions and generally a much better immersion.

On the other hand,PES have Camp Nou(which is essential to me as i play 95% of the games with Barca,which means almost half of my games take place in Camp Nou),they have Champions League,but they lack severely in licenses of teams,leagues etc

Daaaaaamn!!!!!!

Professor Chaos

Nobody said they will have all the stadiums from La Liga from Alaves or Gijon because they won't make them all but if they want to they can and there will be more than in 16, same thing goes for Bundesliga where they have the major stadiums: Allianz, Olympiastadion Berlin, Borussia-Park Gladbach, Vetlins, Hamburg and Dortmund because those are the major stadiums except Stuttgart these are the largest.

PES are just trying to sell their game on pre-orders.
I see. You just can't understand meaning of the word "exclusive" and are in denial. You will see for yourself when EA will announce official stadiums list around 15th of September.

I'm done.

Pablo Escobar

I see. You just can't understand meaning of the word "exclusive" and are in denial.

Denial? :lol: I hardly give a shit, firstly because I won't be buying FIFA 17 cause I only do every few years and secondly, even if they would have improved online gameplay to buy it, I hardly ever play Barcelona in that game to care, but just because they will name it Coliseo Blaugrana or Sarria/Les Corts Stadium is just wank, Barca won't be playing on Cornella El Prat in FIFA!

akaranzo

Good that we're getting sponsorships but Konami is just an awful company... and PES is just so bad, even the trailer just looks awful and now my FIFA experience is going to be more limited aswell because there's no Camp Nou there because of this...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Exactly, no Camp Nou in Fifa 17 and our players getting shitty ratings. Hate this sponsorship.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Exactly, no Camp Nou in Fifa 17 and our players getting shitty ratings. Hate this sponsorship.

I'd rather our club gets the much-needed funds than some fans not being able to enjoy a video game to the fullest. Plus, come on, who cares about ratings in video games?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'd rather our club gets the much-needed funds than some fans not being able to enjoy a video game to the fullest. Plus, come on, who cares about ratings in video games?

You're talking like Konami will pay us a ton of money for this sponsorship, which I seriously doubt. I care about the ratings, simply because I play FIFA pretty often, with Barcelona as my team.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're talking like Konami will pay us a ton of money for this sponsorship, which I seriously doubt. I care about the ratings, simply because I play FIFA pretty often, with Barcelona as my team.

Money is money, man. Plus, no matter how little it is, they do add up. Manchester United has 69 business partners/sponsors throughout the world, most of which probably pay very little too. But altogether they make Manchester United one of the highest paid clubs in terms of commercial revenue.

OK, fans can get passionate about video game player ratings, but in my opinion the club absolutely did the right thing to bolster our finance, which is way more important than letting fans enjoy a video game.

Home of Barca Fans