Which striker would you sign?

Which striker would you sign?

• Total voters
M

Messi+Eto

Emile+Heskey+Portrait+Session+4HwFRkndHXml.jpg

You already know . .

khaled_a_d

Tello was given enough time here.. those two players are one dimensional in their style of play.. they are no where the level of pedro in term of foot ball intellience.. delefeu struggling for a starting place in fc damn everton.. the best cantera players left because the coaches did t put enough trust in them. Especially thiago, we were chasing cesc knowing what we have in hands.. i do hope we won t repeat the same mistake with samper. I do not see any potential in the two you mentioned. Guide me if i missed something

Gerard was anything but one dimensional.he is versatile who played his best at LW where he can score and provide tap in assists.Make cuts/runs to score or use his 1vs1 talent.while he can also play RW where he can run and use his brilliant crossing ability.never mind he is perfect in set pieces.
I don't think he is good enough right now and Lucho doesn't rate him anyway so noway we bring him back.but I really don't think the problem being one dimensional.

Devils

For me, Gomez.

Bus-breaker formation looks great with him

Neymar--Gomez--Suarez
---------Messi---------

PhilS

I vote for whoever will take the job. The chance to back up MSN is a tough sell to prospective forwards, getting a high-potential youngster seems like a long-shot.

Antimadridista1

Jonas is a good player with experience but how much will he cost ?
Mario Gomez is a great option but I'll be surprised if he indeed accept a substitute role.
Aulas wants 50m euro for Lacazette and the latter wants regular football time.

In the end, I think that we'll go for someone like Lucas Perez.

What about Jonathan Soriano?

MasChe

I don't know shit about all those brasilians and am uneducated in that department, but at least I have seen Munir. Grass always seems greener somewhere else, but imho I would trust Munir, not just because of him, but because if we trust Munir now, it will mean alot for our future La Masia kids' confidence to know that there is a hope for them here.

gasgas

I would sign nobody.

Our squad is already complete and ready to fight for all three titles
Thank you and goodnight

Home of Barca Fans