Which striker would you sign?

Which striker would you sign?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
Bedntner. He is cheap, available, not too old or too young and has the right attitude to sit on the bench all year and doesn't give a shit. He is well known and popular among the fans all over the world. Will sell dozens of shirts. He is tall, charming, and against park buses he can use his beautiful blond head properly, giving us another advantage we haven't had for a long time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bedntner. He is cheap, available, not too old or too young and has the right attitude to sit on the bench all year and doesn't give a shit. He is well known and popular among the fans all over the world. Will sell dozens of shirts. He is tall, charming, and against park buses he can use his beautiful blond head properly, giving us another advantage we haven't had for a long time.

Don't joke man.

He's too good for our bench.

Total-Football

Mandzukic is hard working, but he's a bad fit and I don't think he's that great either.

well he's not fast but he's an interesting choice .. especially in those moments where we are looking for a goal with few minutes to go .. his presence is felt Inside the box .. would be hella useful in physical battles ( mistalla - calderon - Cornellá ) .. he's used to big clubs and the pressure that comes with that , also don't forget we are talking about affordable choices not the best choices .. like i have said i would love Kevin more .

ps : i would also love bendtner but we are not worthy of the lord for we are sinners

Chainsaw

Killahead
Don't joke man.

He's too good for our bench.

No doubt about that, but as I said his attitude is right. No matter how good he is, he sits on the bench the whole year, like a boss, and never gives a damn. This is what Barca desperately seek; A quality back up who keeps his mouth shut when he doesn't play much. That's a rarity in today's football man, and so Bendtner is the man for the job.

Total-Football

You're at the wrong club if you think cantera doesn't count for something

Tello was given enough time here.. those two players are one dimensional in their style of play.. they are no where the level of pedro in term of foot ball intellience.. delefeu struggling for a starting place in fc damn everton.. the best cantera players left because the coaches did t put enough trust in them. Especially thiago, we were chasing cesc knowing what we have in hands.. i do hope we won t repeat the same mistake with samper. I do not see any potential in the two you mentioned. Guide me if i missed something

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
What do you guys think of Ben Yedder ? He is cheap and talented.

[youtube][/youtube][youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-OKeZjFZR-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Decent player. Wouldn't mind him if we don't get our main guys and don't want grandpas.

Ahmedd

Decent player. Wouldn't mind him if we don't get our main guys and don't want grandpas.

Yeah, and i really like his style. (Side note: I don't really know how it works but I tried to put a Youtube link in my post and for me it's just a white square. Can you see the video ? )

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah, and i really like his style. (Side note: I don't really know how it works but I tried to put a Youtube link in my post and for me it's just a white square. Can you see the video ? )

Use the youtube button on paste the video code there. That whole watch... part.

Home of Barca Fans