Hello from England

EnglishGirl87

Hello, I am coming from England to bring my boyfriend who is a crazy FC Barcelona supporter to watch the first game of the season. This is my birthday present to him, flights and hotel included.

I am not a football fan, but a top girlfriend that is true 😜

I need to know. When will tickets for the Real Bettis game go on sale?
How quickly are they likely to sell out?

We came last in April, and sat in the top tier, so we're not too bothered about sitting there as the view was amazing! I don't want to miss out and disappoint him. Any help? Thankyou :)

Galning

Hello, welcome to the forum! Don't worry about getting tickets for the Betis game, it won't sell out.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Hello, I am coming from England to bring my boyfriend who is a crazy FC Barcelona supporter to watch the first game of the season. This is my birthday present to him, flights and hotel included.

I am not a football fan, but a top girlfriend that is true ��

I need to know. When will tickets for the Real Bettis game go on sale?
How quickly are they likely to sell out?

We came last in April, and sat in the top tier, so we're not too bothered about sitting there as the view was amazing! I don't want to miss out and disappoint him. Any help? Thankyou :)

I'd save that money and buy shoes

Alina

Hello my name is Alina, and i am from United Kingdom. I am a new member of this community and really enjoying myself to be a part of this. I am also a Barcelona team lover. I personally mostly like Football, Reading and fishing. I hope i will have great time here.

Home of Barca Fans