The CM Situation

The CM Situation

• Total voters

Interlop

Just out of curiosity guys, for how much do you think we could be able to sell Rakitic? Just out of curiosity...

gasgas

This sound cool,the thing is with the way the market look like now it is more than possible we end up with a new Arda.

That's why we need to make the right decisions
Bayern got themselves Renato, we should get a player in the same mould
With extensive scouting we should have our names ready as well

We cant base our CM on old (iniesta), fatigued and overworked (Rakitic), Declining ( Arda), young, inexperienced and better on wings/CAM players (Denis, Rafin)

CM is one of the most crucial position in Barca, we need quality there

F

Flavia

Arda wouldn't go for more than 20m, if that much. And he doesn't seem to want to leave, so there's no money for a wc cm now. Next summer one will be probably brought, alongside a rb. Need to give Denis and Rafinha a chance too.

Pablo Escobar

Voted 1 but I wasn't thinking necessarily for this summer though, usually it's better to sign a player 6 months before you really need him and we really need players to be in top form in the spring when CL matches and decisive clasicos come.
Not sure what CM exactly though.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think we should take a gamble with a youngster. Due to the current situation in Turkey, I wouldn't mind if we tried to lowball Beskitas and try get Özyakup even tho he's an ex Arsenal youngster.

There are numerous youngster with potential - Bazoer, Dahoud, v Ginkel, Tolisso, Klaassen, Tielemans (haven't heard of him much anymore).. maybe even some youngish Italians... I remember Baselli but think he's a bit older already. Villarreal also has Trigueros.

Thing is... there's only potential out there. I don't remember the midfield being so lacking for a while. Who are the world classish players out there? Modric perhaps, Kroos might also go there. Pogba has the ability to change games. Juve also has Marchisio. Bayern have... well.. Vidal and a shit-ton of potential.

Nainggolan isn't exactly world class - just a hard working scumbag who likes breaking Brazilians. Pjanic is inconsistent.

Chelsea has Mr. Fucking Kung-Foo Fabregas who sucks 50% of the time and the rest of the time it doesn't really matter. Matic isn't a "cm" and that's it for them...

Verratti is from P$G and is whipped by Nasser and will never leave unless Nasser gets tired of his boy-toy.

Gündogan is gone and "isn't injury prone" just has big injury after big injury...

So yeah.. Potential. Only solution.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we should take a gamble with a youngster. Due to the current situation in Turkey, I wouldn't mind if we tried to lowball Beskitas and try get Özyakup even tho he's an ex Arsenal youngster.

There are numerous youngster with potential - Bazoer, Dahoud, v Ginkel, Tolisso, Klaassen, Tielemans (haven't heard of him much anymore).. maybe even some youngish Italians... I remember Baselli but think he's a bit older already. Villarreal also has Trigueros.

Thing is... there's only potential out there. I don't remember the midfield being so lacking for a while. Who are the world classish players out there? Modric perhaps, Kroos might also go there. Pogba has the ability to change games. Juve also has Marchisio. Bayern have... well.. Vidal and a shit-ton of potential.

Nainggolan isn't exactly world class - just a hard working scumbag who likes breaking Brazilians. Pjanic is inconsistent.

Chelsea has Mr. Fucking Kung-Foo Fabregas who sucks 50% of the time and the rest of the time it doesn't really matter. Matic isn't a "cm" and that's it for them...

Verratti is from P$G and is whipped by Nasser and will never leave unless Nasser gets tired of his boy-toy.

Gündogan is gone and "isn't injury prone" just has big injury after big injury...

So yeah.. Potential. Only solution.

Alena will come good, just wait and see.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Alena will come good, just wait and see.

Ofcourse.

I just thought after that fucking thing I wrote that I forgot the very excistance of La Masia.

Main goal should be Samper stepping up, Bob stepping up and Alena stepping up.
I wouldn't mind a young outside the club type of a signing tho, but he can't disturb our main goal - La Masia -> Main XI. Trophies are great and all, but these kids have worked for so long they deserve the chance, specially Samper.

F

Flavia

Imagine if robert brings Thiago back next summer. It's be interesting just for the reactions :mou:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
So...

Samper is a pivot as Lucho said. Will probably be Busis rotation.

Iniesta will have Raki and Denis as rptations and Raki can also play instead of Gomes. Turan stays a winger.

Good to go I guess or Turan is sold and we buy a young striker.

Home of Barca Fans