The RB situation

What to do about the RB situation?

• Total voters

El Flaco

Now that Vidal has got an ankle injury and will be out for 5 months, we've to focus on short-term solution instead...

If we have to sign a player from La Liga as replacement, my vote goes to Ander Capa at Eibar,.

He's actually a really good fullback and is currently one of La Liga's absolute best players in that position this season, I remember when Capa was great against the likes of Madrid, Barca, Villarreal etc.

Capa does really well offensively (much more than Roberto) and isn't shaky at all defensively.

frog-fcb

What about bringing monty home hes outperforming cancelo at valencia he knows how we play and with the state valencia is in im sure hed be happy to come back and they would most likely accept a bid

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Now that Vidal has got an ankle injury and will be out for 5 months, we've to focus on short-term solution instead...

If we have to sign a player from La Liga as replacement, my vote goes to Ander Capa at Eibar,.

He's actually a really good fullback and is currently one of La Liga's absolute best players in that position this season, I remember when Capa was great against the likes of Madrid, Barca, Villarreal etc.

Capa does really well offensively (much more than Roberto) and isn't shaky at all defensively.
Why would they let him go, mid season, when he's one of the best!?

What about bringing monty home hes outperforming cancelo at valencia he knows how we play and with the state valencia is in im sure hed be happy to come back and they would most likely accept a bid

Should not be a very bad idea, if he is willing to move back. But Lucho hates his guts, I don't think this is happening

Last edited:

serghei

I wouldn't buy anyone right now. Go with what we have or play 3-4-3 when we can. Then buy a solid RB in the summer and keep that new RB and Vidal for the two spots.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a no-brainer we need a new RB this summer, but who though?

I wonder what our scouts do, or what the management think when they sign players. Somehow Bayern and Real the last few years end up getting the better prospects for the B, Juvenil teams and for their 1st team.

Last edited:

xXKonan

It's a no-brainer we need a new RB this summer, but who though?

I wonder what our scouts do, or what the management think when they sign players. Somehow Bayern and Real the last few years end up getting the better prospects for the B, Juvenil teams and for their 1st team.
What I want Robert to do is find a good young RB who isn't so top heavy in attacking and utter bad at defending. (Cancelo).

We already have Vidal, who yeah he's great going forward but his defending is just isn't good. Spending 30 million on Cancelo when we have Vidal isn't the answer either. I want someone who not only is talented going forward but has the defensive capabilities as well.

I reckon we could find a good RB in France.

Vilarrubi

We need a RB who can attack (of course) but keep possession under pressure and pass well. Defending isn't even the main priority for a RB for us.

Dani could do it pretty well but when we have control of the midfield and game in general it's not needed as much.

Vidal can attack but his passing and defending is way off. I'd have him as the sub RB.

Who we could get as a starting RB I don't know....

Home of Barca Fans