Betfair, new sponsor of FC Barcelona

raki

The image of the club.

The image of the club is shattered by the players tax scandals. No one gives a shit about Qatar or Betfair. All i here is critics about all the tax scandals with half the squad and also the club in the Neymar deal.
But here you are worried about Betfair..lol

Horatio

You're welcome
The image of the club is shattered by the players tax scandals. No one gives a shit about Qatar or Betfair. All i here is critics about all the tax scandals with half the squad and also the club in the Neymar deal.
But here you are worried about Betfair..lol

Nice logic. "There was a bigger wrongdoing so we can negate the smaller choices that will run the image down further"

But I am glad to read it is not a kit sponsor though.

Last edited:

utility73

Absolutely nothing wrong with having sports betting related companies as sponsors.
After all its not like the club had any qualms accepting islamists as sponsors.

serghei

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Betfair. I was actually hoping the announcement was about them being main sponsors and Qatar being eliminated.

killerqueen

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Betfair. I was actually hoping the announcement was about them being main sponsors and Qatar being eliminated.
I totally agree Betfair is one of the biggest betting company in Europe. It has a huge number of players. It is better to sign the agreement with Betfair than with Bwin.

Home of Barca Fans