La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chong Li

Honestly, nicking this league from these corrupts bastards, even while playing our current shitty brand of football will be oh-so-sweet...:lol:

raedkuwait

Can some one who watches bein sport pls tell me why they even refused
To talk about the penalty or even refused to shwo a reply of the incident
They really pissed me off cause if that was barca getting the penalty they would
Have talked about all day

F

FlaFCB

I wouldn't be too sure is false. The lfp president is a rm fan and he speaks about it freely. Don't know why you'd guys be surprised. One former ref also stated the majority of refs are rm fans. Forgot his name.

Horatio

You're welcome
They really pissed me off cause if that was barca getting the penalty they would

It's called being biased.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Stop watching beIN Sport. Don't you get a headache listening to the commentators there?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We have a tougher schedule left, not withstanding the advantage (? If there is any) we have being eliminated from the CL this early.

These are potentially the games that either team might lose points:

Barça: Celta Vigo (H), Valencia (H), Sevilla (H), Malaga (A), Real Sociedad (H), Scum (A), Espanyol (A), Villarreal (H), Las Palmas (A) 9 games in total

Scum: Athletic (A), Atletico (H), Barça (H), Valencia (H), Sevilla (H), Malaga (A), Celta Vigo (A) 7 games in total

And note we have 5 hard games before meeting the scumbags and they only have two hard games before meeting us.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly, nicking this league from these corrupts bastards, even while playing our current shitty brand of football will be oh-so-sweet...:lol:

Yeah, this is why I still want to win it. Can't wait for the comments from Pique if we do win it. "Especially this season we had to face 20 opponents. 19 clubs + refs."

Horatio

You're welcome
We have a tougher schedule left, not withstanding the advantage (? If there is any) we have being eliminated from the CL this early.

Barça: Celta Vigo (H), Valencia (H), Sevilla (H), Malaga (A), Real Sociedad (H), Scum (A), Espanyol (A), Villarreal (H), Las Palmas (A) 9 games in total

Scum: Athletic (A), Atletico (H), Barça (H), Valencia (H), Sevilla (H), Malaga (A), Celta Vigo (A) 7 games in total

And note we have 5 hard games before meeting the scumbags and they only have two hard games before meeting us.

I dunno....Valencia away are pretty poor. Villareal at home should also be a victory.

DonAK

Valencia, Real Sociedad, Villarreal and arguably even Celta Vigo at HOME shouldn't be extraordinarily difficult games if we play well.

Besides, a Barca that doesn't suck can win against everyone, so let's hope the tactics and result today bring something positive going forward.

Last edited:

DonAK

Just noticed this fucktard Gil Manzano will be officiating our game against Celta this weekend.

Home of Barca Fans