La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Good. This Sevilla can surely take out Madrid on Pizjuan. That is if they don't get Lahozed or Borbaláned.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good. This Sevilla can surely take out Madrid on Pizjuan. That is if they don't get Lahozed or Borbaláned.

Yeah, and I think they won't repeat the mistakes from last game either.

We need to keep winning too though.

serghei

Yeah, and I think they won't repeat the mistakes from last game either.

We need to keep winning too though.

Lahoz and bad finishing cost them the tie imo. I only watched the first half and Sevilla had 2 huge chances I remember. Score those and take out the two goals Lahoz gifted Madrid and it's a different game, a close result with several goals. Which would have favoured Sevilla in the return leg. Sadly Sevilla was naive with their chances, Madrid was clinical as always with Zidane and Lahoz pulled quite a job on Samaoli's men as well. This is how the 3-0 happened. The ref, Madrid's efficiency and Sevilla's bottlejobs in front of goal all led to the 3-0.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

can't even imagine the reaction here if rm wins and barca loses :lol:

Why laugh about it? That could very well mean league lost, unless we find a non-existing mental strength to carve out victories because there is a small chance RM will slip consistently. Very dark humor to laugh at something like that.

Bilbao-Alaves 0-0 btw. Our two superiors truly showing their great strengths.

Why laugh about it? That could very well mean league lost, unless we find a non-existing mental strength to carve out victories because there is a small chance RM will slip consistently. Very dark humor to laugh at something like that.

Bilbao-Alaves 0-0 btw. Our two superiors truly showing their great strengths.

I'd rather laugh than cry about it. But it would make anoeta look like small fry.

Home of Barca Fans