La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Dont think there are any but will you apply that to teams Barca have a better record against than Real?

Go make thousands at the bookies with your knowledge better than moaning on here.

Don't need the money, so I won't. Rather just stay here and moan about everything together with you. Much more fun.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yip certain teams can defend better against Barcas mostly slower build up others defend better against Real on break.

Next to no chance Barca score a goal getting the ball into the box as early as Real did there or have a number of players good enough in air to finish it.

Agreed. We just don't have that types of players who can score a goal like that.

Who do we have that are good in the air offensively? Pique? Suarez? Messi?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
madrid have a unusual number of their own players in starting 11 and they did not buy anyone yet, so wierd, what happened to them?

Other than perhaps a DM who can substitute Casemiro, they are pretty much all set in all departments.

serghei

This Madrid side is nothing spectacular to write about. They do the job done in a pretty basic way.

serghei

Still quite easily one of the top 2/3 teams in europe though.

Have a lot of match winners.

Yep, that's why they worry me. They don't plan to play in a beautiful way, they are very direct and to the point. They're dangerous. I hope they will get punished against good teams for not taking enough risks.

Sociedad is pretty piss poor though.

NotInHere

Sometimes it makes you wonder if La Liga is really really weak, Barca trashing Real Betis like if they were from the second division lol.

Might have to watch only the interesting matches like away from home against decent teams.

vlad

Sometimes it makes you wonder if La Liga is really really weak, Barca trashing Real Betis like if they were from the second division lol.

Might have to watch only the interesting matches like away from home against decent teams.

i would not say that la liga is weak, just that barca and real are to strong for anybody, you think they would have harder problems in EPL? dont think so, but i agree, this is boring

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yep, that's why they worry me. They don't plan to play in a beautiful way, they are very direct and to the point. They're dangerous. I hope they will get punished against good teams for not taking enough risks.

Sociedad is pretty piss poor though.

What do you mean by them not taking enough risks?

hulinat

lol we trashed the premier league champions 4-2 too..

Home of Barca Fans